BY UP & UP #4 in Glucosamine

Compare to schiff glucosamine 2000 mg. Overexertion, the natural aging process and everyday wear and tear can take their toll. Up&up glucosamine hcl tablets have glucosamine which helps support cartilage and maintain healthy joints and connective tissue.** **this statement has not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Up&up glucosamine hcl coated tablets are easy to swallow and contain no gluten, preservatives, artificial flavors, wheat or dairy. see more...

Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Takes about a week to go into effect but it really does make a world of difference if you're consistent with taking your vitamins. I feel silly for having to take stuff for my joints at such a young age but it runs in the family and I couldn't be more relieved to have sucked up my pride long enough to give this supplement a chance.
Courtney W.
Mifflinburg, PA
This helped my knees greatly. I have bad knees normally but when I was pregnant they were much worse. Taking this along with my prenatals helped ease the pain and I rarely had days that they were too bad to walk (which happened often before I used this).
Ivey A.
Nashville, TN
I take these every single day for my joints. As an avid runner, I need lubrication in my knees and ankles for them to stay healthy. You can get this brand at Target, I think. It's inexpensive and it even helps with soreness.
Adrian L.
Bloomingdale, GA
I use these tablets daily. I have pretty bad knees and these have helped me tremendously. My knees do not bother me as often. I love them so much that I also give them to my 10 year old golden retriever. She had pretty bad hips and these really help her move a bit easier as she gets older.
Desiree J.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I swear by these tablets. I have horrible knees from 18 years of dance, gymnastics, and cheerleading and will get random spurts of pain periodically through the day. Even after taking these for one day, I see a major improvement. I no longer have that nagging pain during the day.
Michelle S.
I am at the gym constantly because I'm a boxer. I've had knee problems for several years not and had surgery 3 years ago. Even after my surgery I still have pain. Taking this does help a great deal. The pills are kinda big, but the price is decent. Find them at Target!
Darlene M.
I am glad that there is something I can take to help ease my joints when I go for a walk. My knees would feel very stiff and sore before taking these. Now I feel more flexibility. It's like oil to a squeaking wheel!
Jayne E.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I got a knee injury from running and was recommended taking these daily. I did recover and I don't know how much these pills helped my recovery, but I have continued to take them as a preventive measure.
Vicki Y.
Taylorsville , UT
I have arthritis from numerous back surgeries, so this is a must for me. Don't pay the high prices for brands, read both bottles, they are the exact same. This brand is perfect and the perfect price.
Sarah H.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
My husbands Dr actually recommended the Target brand over the more pricey brand name labels! It us not the type of thing you take and get instant relief. Over time though this has helped my husbands ankles and knees!
Anna L.
I currently take the Now brand of glucosamine and like it a lot. Has anyone tried more then one brand of glucosamine that you could compare to this one?
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Does this really help with joint problems? I have rheumatoid and anything would help.