BY UP & UP

Compare to schiff glucosamine 2000 mg. Overexertion, the natural aging process and everyday wear and tear can take their toll. Up&up glucosamine hcl tablets have glucosamine which helps support cartilage and maintain healthy joints and connective tissue.** **this statement has not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Up&up glucosamine hcl coated tablets are easy to swallow and contain no gluten, preservatives, artificial flavors, wheat or dairy. see more...

julia h.
Denver, CO
It does help with joint pain I know from cycling my knees hate me. don't punish yourself supplements can be helpfull
Chelsea B.
Garland, TX
I love this glucosamine!!! Helped my joints feel better within two days!! It helped me bounce back from workouts faster also!! If you are feeling achy I would definitely recommend this product!
Jayne E.
I got a knee injury from running and was recommended taking these daily. I did recover and I don't know how much these pills helped my recovery, but I have continued to take them as a preventive measure.
alisha n.
Fall River, MA
This stuff is great for people who have sore joints or arthritis. I would highly recommend this.
Vicki Y.
Holladay, UT
I have arthritis from numerous back surgeries, so this is a must for me. Don't pay the high prices for brands, read both bottles, they are the exact same. This brand is perfect and the perfect price.
Alex M.
Parker, CO
I feel like this brand is just as good as any other brand. It doesn't leave a weird taste in your mouth like some vitamins do and it goes down easy.
Kelly G.
Glucosamine is great for healthy bones and movement. My chiropractor has recommended it for years. The Target Up & Up brand makes it much more affordable.
Jacqueline W.
Windsor, CT
These pills are a little hard to swallow but for the cost they are worth it. After taking them for a couple months I noticed my joints don't feel as sticky or achy.
Adrian L.
Bloomingdale, GA
I use these tablets daily. I have pretty bad knees and these have helped me tremendously. My knees do not bother me as often. I love them so much that I also give them to my 10 year old golden retriever. She had pretty bad hips and these really help her move a bit easier as she gets older.
Annabelle S.
North Hills, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Great price at Target. Great product. We have to start investing in our joints and skin early to ensure we don't need them in the future.
Anna L.
I currently take the Now brand of glucosamine and like it a lot. Has anyone tried more then one brand of glucosamine that you could compare to this one?
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Does this really help with joint problems? I have rheumatoid and anything would help.