BY UP & UP

Compare to schiff glucosamine 2000 mg. Overexertion, the natural aging process and everyday wear and tear can take their toll. Up&up glucosamine hcl tablets have glucosamine which helps support cartilage and maintain healthy joints and connective tissue.** **this statement has not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Up&up glucosamine hcl coated tablets are easy to swallow and contain no gluten, preservatives, artificial flavors, wheat or dairy. see more...

Buy on Target*
Christa B.
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
Takes about a week to go into effect but it really does make a world of difference if you're consistent with taking your vitamins. I feel silly for having to take stuff for my joints at such a young age but it runs in the family and I couldn't be more relieved to have sucked up my pride long enough to give this supplement a chance.
Ivey A.
Ivey A.
Nashville, TN
I take these every single day for my joints. As an avid runner, I need lubrication in my knees and ankles for them to stay healthy. You can get this brand at Target, I think. It's inexpensive and it even helps with soreness.
Carissa F.
Carissa F.
Zimmerman , Mn
Awesome for joint mobility and decreased soreness! Even used it for our dog.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Mifflinburg, PA
This helped my knees greatly. I have bad knees normally but when I was pregnant they were much worse. Taking this along with my prenatals helped ease the pain and I rarely had days that they were too bad to walk (which happened often before I used this).
DONNA v.
DONNA v.
Hubby bought these he said they were alright .but he didn't getthem again....
Becca M.
Becca M.
Hammond, IN
This qlucosamene is not as effective as the walgreens brand but it still does the job
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Glucosamine is great for healthy bones and movement. My chiropractor has recommended it for years. The Target Up & Up brand makes it much more affordable.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Garland, TX
I love this glucosamine!!! Helped my joints feel better within two days!! It helped me bounce back from workouts faster also!! If you are feeling achy I would definitely recommend this product!
Vicki Y.
Vicki Y.
Holladay, UT
I have arthritis from numerous back surgeries, so this is a must for me. Don't pay the high prices for brands, read both bottles, they are the exact same. This brand is perfect and the perfect price.
alisha n.
alisha n.
Fall River, MA
This stuff is great for people who have sore joints or arthritis. I would highly recommend this.
Anna L.
Anna L.
I currently take the Now brand of glucosamine and like it a lot. Has anyone tried more then one brand of glucosamine that you could compare to this one?
Debby M.
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Does this really help with joint problems? I have rheumatoid and anything would help.