BY UP & UP #8 in Fish Oil

Up&up fish oil is a natural source of the omega-3 fatty acids, epa (eicosapentaenoic acid) and dha (docosahexaenoic acid). Omega-3s are considered the "good" fats important for cellular, heart and vascular health.** **this statement has not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Up&up fish oil 1000 mg (per softgel) contains no gluten, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors, wheat or dairy. see more...

Michael N.
Lemon Grove, CA
I really enjoy using fish oil because because it gives you extra energy and better blood circulation flow which gives you more energy during your workouts especially this brand. This is definitely one of the many products I use daily to better my health and better memory.
Megan T.
I purchased the up and up brand of fish oils because you get a lot more for a lot less. I started taking them for my heart because I have congenital heart problems, but when I noticed my Labrador retriever had dandruff and super dry skin, I popped one in his food bowl. He eats them whole, and as early as he very next day his coat is shiny and soft and he isn't itching as much. I highly recommend for anyone with a dog who has dry skin/dandruff, or just as a dietary supplement for yourself.
Kanza T.
Piscataway, NJ
I switched to these from the Hum brand fish oil which costs $25 for 30 pills. These are a much cheaper alternative, and have worked better for me in the long run. I get absolutely zero fishy after taste, my skin is in better condition (less acne and unevenness), and my hair has grown significantly since taking these. I hope Target never discontinues these, they're the best fish oils I've ever taken.
Dee G.
I definitely recommend the up-and-up brand of fish oil is just a little bit cheaper than regular fish oil but it works just as good I actually need to go buy me some more because I ran out but I was one of my favorite products to take if you want smoothr skin and nicer hair
Cammie G.
Baytown, TX
I took this for bout 6 months for joint lubrication. The taste of fish oil is disgusting but the benefits are endless! Last month i switched to a lemon flavored liquid fish oil. Talk about life changing! The liquid is far better and the lemon flavor works out perfectly!
Isabella S.
Chapmansboro, TN
I really wish I was able to stomach these, but they make me really nauseated. I know they have tons of health benefits, which is why I wanted to- but I just can't. I have some friends who have had success with them. I would recommend if you do not have a sensitive tummy.
Katie A.
Port Royal, SC
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
For the price and the amount of capsules you get this product is great. I take these everyday for my knee and this bottle last a lot longer than any other brand I've purchased. If this is something you need to take often I would definitely recommend getting this brand.
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
I took these while trying to pregnant. It worked fine ... However I didn't get pregnant while taking them. I found they made my face really oily. I chose the up and up brand because I have used other products thru them and they have been great.
Brenda C.
Emporia, KS
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Fish oil is important in your daily diet, I load my vitamins daily and it is nice to find a fish oil that does not leave an aftertaste. I am satisfied with this product and will purchase it again online and would recommend this to others. Keeping healthy is important.
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Started taking these after my husband told me about all the benefits. The softgels are the best route to take since the tablets smell so awful and leave your breath pretty nasty. I swear by target's off brands. We are frequent shoppers there and just love the up & up.
Amy W.
Woodbridge, CA
I take fish oil for my cholesterol, what are some other reasons to take it?
Martha p.
Vista, CA
What does the fish oil work for
Lucy L.
Galveston , TX
Do these supplements have the awful fish burps?
Erica G.
What is the benefit of takinf fish oil? Does it have a fishy taste or leave you with an aftertaste?
evelin s.
Santa Barbara, CA
What benefits does this have?