up & up up&up Fish Oil 1000 mg Softgels - 250 Count uploaded by C G.

BY UP & UP

Up&up fish oil is a natural source of the omega-3 fatty acids, epa (eicosapentaenoic acid) and dha (docosahexaenoic acid). Omega-3s are considered the "good" fats important for cellular, heart and vascular health.** **this statement has not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Up&up fish oil 1000 mg (per softgel) contains no gluten, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors, wheat or dairy. see more...

• What exactly is this for i wanto but i coulnt find it2 Answers
  • What do these help you with 3 Answers
  • Do you burp up fish after taking these 2 Answers
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am sure that these vitamins are highly beneficial and fantastic for our health and well being (not to mention awesome for the heart to keep oiled and working properly); but I am not a fan of fish (eating it, that is); and when I took these vitamins I would want to constantly vomit because every single time I burped I tasted fish! Uck!!! And not to mention, and this is the grossest by far: Working out and sweating caused my armpits to smell like fish, too! Double Uck!!! I will not purchase this again; but will look for fish oil in a multi-vitamin. I guess if you are a fan of the taste and smell of fish, I would recommend this?
Lauren P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ok fish oil is great for you due to the omega 3 fatty acids but I was disappointed in this. I like buying generic for price drops compared to name brands but I absolutely hate the taste of the oil I get after taking these. Nasty. I'd suggest finding a capsule that doesn't have a gross aftertaste.
Erica H.
Oklahoma City, OK
I usually hate taking fish oil because,of the constant burping of fish taste, yuck. After purchasing Up&Up brand I came to the same conclusion, fish oil pills still stink but they are a must and this brand seemed to be less fishy tasting. The soft gel wa easy to swallow as well.
JoAnna M.
Kansas City, MO
Easy to swallow and don't cause burping like fish oil in non-capsule form. And no, you can't taste it! Simply swallow the tablet. Fish oil is a part of my daily routine and the capsules also make it convenient and easy. I am satisfied with this product.
Jes Paolo d.
These are great priced and I normally love Targets generic line of products but for me these were terrible. They had a horrid after taste and made me burp terribly. I would not recommend or buy again. I would rather spend more for a more quality product for better results.
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
These fish oil gel capsules are great! They're just as good as name brands and they keep my hair feeling soft, me feeling energized, and I just feel boosted when I remember to take my fish oil pills. A+
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
great fish oil pills, had to get them becuase i had high cholesterol and my doctor recommended fish oil pills to help lower and and i pick up these, a year later i had normal cholesterol thanks to the pills
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love these- I take everyday for my health and eyesight.. I don't experience any side effects and they don't taste like fish or have an aftertaste.., I love target and the up & up brand!!
sam B.
I finally found an affordable and effective fish oil! These do tend to make me burp a little while after taking them but it is oddly enough minty! I thought I was crazy but it happens to a girlfriend too.  However for the price you can't beat it
Nancy D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love up and up. UP AND UP IS A TARGET BRAND FOR WLL THOSE WHO REALLY ARE INTERESTED. I HAVE SEEN PEOPLE WRITING ITS FROM WALMART OR CVS- absolutely not. Up & up is a target brand
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
Does this really work? Where can you buy it?
Britney C.
Oklahoma City, OK
What exactly is this for?
kass m.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Does this have a fishy aftertaste?
Stephanie D.
Hockley, Tx
Do this really help your hair grow faster and stronger?
Krystle W.
Wash Boro, PA
Do you ever taste the fish oil?