BY UP & UP

Up&up fish oil is a natural source of the omega-3 fatty acids, epa (eicosapentaenoic acid) and dha (docosahexaenoic acid). Omega-3s are considered the "good" fats important for cellular, heart and vascular health.** **this statement has not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Up&up fish oil 1000 mg (per softgel) contains no gluten, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors, wheat or dairy. see more...

• Has this helped anyone with weight loss?2 Answers
  • I take these fish oils at night before bed so I do not ha...1 Answers
  • Pardon the question, but does fish oil make you burp fish...5 Answers
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
I do like and trust the quality of Target's up & up brand. And I really like the benefits that fish oil has to offer my body. But I have yet to find a fish oil that does not fill my belly (and the more than occasional burp!) with the taste and smell of fish. It bothers me to the point where I cannot take it. But this is not due to only this product. If you are able to handle the side effects of fish oil, this is the one to try.
Autumn B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I actually use this for my dog. She has some allergies that lead to extra itchy skin. I open a tablet and out it in a bowl of her food. She never notices it's there and it helps with the itching. It also makes her coat very shiny.
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I waited for a little while before writing a review, because I wanted to see how this was. I love it, I don't burp it up. But I also put it in the refreg. This product has help so much with my joints and well being. I tell all my friends that they have to try this. I will be buying this again.
Tammy T.
I'm not really a fish eater but I always hear how good it is for you so instead of eating it I take these supplements to give me the nutrition my body needs. No after taste at all so that's a plus!
Tamitha S.
Acworth, GA
I love using fish oil but I do not like, but can tolorate the side effects of the burps. This is a great brand with the same ingredients as other brands and it is a little more affordable.
Emily H.
Conway, AR
Fish oil is great. Target brands are also very good. I would recommend people who have heart health problems or do not eat fish at least twice a week, to take this as a supplement.
Evelyn  H.
The target version of the fish oil is comparable to name brand vitamins. I really wish it didn't have such a fishy smells but what do I really expect, it is after all fish oil
Sylvia W.
I love the quality of all up and up target brand products. The fish oil helps me with recovery after taxing workouts with crossfit. I take them every mornin.
Nicole H.
GARLAND, TX
If you have Rheumatoid Arthritis, Fish Oil is a very essential dietary supplement to help keep your joints moving with less pain. I recommend it highly.
Megan E.
I believe that the Up and Up version of supplements are equally as good as any other brand that is out there. I would definitely recommend them.
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
Pardon the question, but does fish oil make you burp fish smell/taste fish flavor?
Diamond H.
Wendell, NC
Has this helped anyone with weight loss?
Nicole M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I take these fish oils at night before bed so I do not have that fish smell problem.