up & up up&up Feminine Wash Soft Petal Scent - 15 fl oz uploaded by Sarah O.

BY UP & UP

Up&up feminine wash soft petal scent - 15 fl oz see more...

• How is this in comparison to the name brand?1 Answers
Sarah O.
I like the scent of this product. It's like a thick gel when you squeeze it out. It's similar to other name brand washes, and I think it does the job. It's affordable and I would purchase again once I run out.
Laura S.
Mendota Hts, MN
Very similar to the name brands, and cheaper. I don't have any issues :) love the scents, they're easy to work with, and the bottle isn't so obvious in the shower which I like, whereas the name brand is a little more obvious that it's a feminine wash in your shower.
Hannah K.
Louisville, KY
This is a great comparison to the name brand product. It does what it needs to do and keeps you fresh all day. It's worth saving a couple bucks in the Target checkout line.
Christina H.
Sierra vista, AZ
Grrat product when you can't afford the brand name. I would recommend target brand items all the time. I find that they are very similar to the main brand and the price is perfect.
Amanda B.
Wylie, TX
The smell was a little strange to me, I don't often buy feminine wash and prefer non scented items ...so if you are sensitive I would stay away. the scent was too much for sure.
Anna W.
Interesting scent, considering the area. Lol I usually go for the unscented kind, but they were out. Not bad, price is great, and it does the job!
Lauren O.
How is this in comparison to the name brand?