up & up up&up Exfoliating Cotton Rounds - 100 Count uploaded by Aerial P.up & up up&up Exfoliating Cotton Rounds - 100 Count uploaded by Jessica C.up & up up&up Exfoliating Cotton Rounds - 100 Count uploaded by Karina P.

BY UP & UP #23 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

Soft and textured, these round cotton pads from up & up help keep your skin soft and smooth. Each pad is designed to provide gentle exfoliation, helping you remove rough skin without irritation. The pads are unscented, so they are safe for sensitive skin. This 100-count package of cotton rounds can be used to remove makeup, clean your face, apply creams and lotions and more. see more...

Buy on Target
Jae G.
I use cotton rounds at night to remove makeup and apply a toner. I started using these as a replacement to cotton balls and will not go back. These ones in particular have one smooth side which I use cleanse and a microbead exfoliating surface on the other side which I use to apply a toner. The cotton holds up incredibly well, does not pull apart, and is very gentle on the face. I definitely recommend these and will purchase them again.
Ramie V.
These are so great. I like to make my own salt scrub with coconut oil vanilla and salt but the salt began being too abrasive for every day. These are wonderful for using when doing the oil cleansing method everyday. The exfoliates side has micro beads that really get the dirt and grime(makeup) that is on my face. The other side is a smooth round when you want to get around your eyes
Cassia U.
These are good for exfoliating cleansing your face with toners and make up remover's! You got a good bit of rounds in the sleeve. They are easy to use and have reversible sides. I do recommend and I would buy again
Melissa M.
Reidsville, NC
Love these. No reason to spend a lot of money on this type of product. These work great and if you have the Cartwheel app you can almost always get an additional discount on them as well.
Victoria L.
I use these cotton rounds every morning, and they are gentle on my skin, but they provide a cleaner feeling than the regular ones. I've repurchased them many times.
Estefany H.
Union, NJ
Good product nothing life changing but practical for everyday use. overall good
Lauren F.
Southaven
This Product is amazing!! I love cotton rounds and these work great! They are very gentle on my skin and eyes they dont hurt at all. I use these often and i would totally recommend these to everyone. I bought mine at walgreens and kroger or basically anywhere with beauty products.
Tatum C.
It is not necessarily the brand but the product itself. I find that they shred/thin out easily making you use more. I prefer regular cotton balls. Price varies but typically inexpensive
Sydney S.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
I will forever be obsessed with these cotton rounds. They are perfect for removing nail polish and work excellent with all my toners and cleansers. I use these every day.
hanna l.
Brighton, MA
I'm not entirely sure why, but these are the best cotton pads, even better than other pranks also listed as exfoliating or textured. One of these with Simple micellar water and my face feels completely refreshed and ready for makeup application.