up & up up&up Early Result Pregnancy Test

by Up & Up

The up&up early result pregnancy test includes three easy-to-use pregnancy tests. The tests are over 99% accurate when used from the first day of your expected period, and can be used for early detection as soon as 5 days before your missed period (see insert for early testing details).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of up & up up&up Early Result Pregnancy Test!
Danielle  S.
Tampa, FL
up & up up&up Early Result Pregnancy Test uploaded by Danielle  S.
Gave me false positives . Took another pregnancy test and came up negative . Dont even bother buying these need to be off the market
Celeste S.
Pooler, GA
Y’all, STAY AWAY FROM THESE. They have the worst indents and false positives I have ever seen with any pregnancy tests. I was following the instructions to a T and reading within the allotted window. I have been trying for about 7 months now and these have given me such heart break. But I was using them because I bought them when I didn’t know any better, and didn’t want my money to go to waste. I’d say I’m pretty well versed in ovulation and pregnancy tests. I would stick to red dye cheapie cassette ones from Walmart, the dollar tree, any strip ([email protected] or Pregmate) or FRERs.
Amanda D.
Goffstown, NH
It worked just as well as the other brands. It was one of the more affordable options and performed the same.
Jennifer V.
Anthony, NM
As far as pregnancy tests go this one was straight forward and easy to use. Not to mention it was inexpensive and did it’s job perfectly which is what we all hope for when using a pregnancy test. Would buy again when needed.
rylee M.
Pico Rivera, CA
these tests work really well! super cheap and they do the job. so far i they haven't given me a false result. i wanna give them an 8/10 but if your trying to get pregnant i suggest using a more expensive results in case you want a more accurate result.
Ruby W.
Target you never disappoint. Your home brand of pregnancy tests gave me an accurate reading and I didn’t feel like I spent too much money :) it’s as good as other leading brands. I’d buy it again if I felt like I may have a surprise coming my way.
Kristen K.
Easley, SC
Great price for pregnancy tests that aren’t brand name. Results are quick, easy to read and accurate from personal experience.
delcina W.
Newark, CA
I like these because of 1. the price point and 2. The fact that it’s a pink dye test and not blue. Blue tests are known to have errors and each time I was pregnant these Up and Up tests never failed to give me accurate info!
Alyssa S.
Carmichael, CA
I used these and they worked fine! A little bit cheaper than name brand but they still work just as well!
alyssa B.
Grand forks, ND
Meh. Since the testing window is clear, it is easy to mistake the place where the line is as a positive line, however, when it is a true positive, this test turns a nice deep blue.

Looking for your answer?