BY UP & UP

Up&up double-sided tape 3-pk. 1/2in x 250in see more...

• Love Target brand but how does it compare to scotch?1 Answers
Natalie G.
Like using double sides tape on my poster board projects. Especially when they are last minute and don't have time to glue down. These are very affordable which is a good thing! The only down fall ,for me at least, I have to use several pieces in order to insure that whatever I'm sticking on stays on. One strip won't really do justice.
Vanessa R.
I love up and up double-sided tape to hang projects to fix things that happened to break because I break things a lot lol The tape is very affordable not expensive at all I recommend them
Sam M.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Double sided tape is perfect for hanging posters and things to decorate your dorm room, but unfortunately does not stick as well to some surfaces compared to others.
Sara S.
Philadelphia, PA
This double sided tape is perfect to hang up every and any thing. The target up and up brand is cheaper then other brands, but it is just as good as the reputable brands at half the cost! Would definitely buy again
Vale A.
Las Vegas, NV
I use a lot of double sided tape on my projects for school and at home. I decorate and am very crafty so this tape comes in very handy to keep things together.
Nicole E.
Awesome for emergency fashion tape if you don't have anymore! I bought this because I my fashion tape ran out during prom and it worked lol
Marlene C.
Orange cove , CA
I love this so much it is very useful for things never noticed how useful it can be like Bert useful I love this so.much
Tiffany T.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a very great product. very useful. if you haven't tried it you should! highly recommend!
Melanie S.
This is perfect for hanging any wall decoration in a dorm or rented space. Holds items in place and comes off without chipping paint.
Keaira B.
Nashville, AR
This is a really good product I do recommend it to any and everyone highly recommended
Erica M.
Hector, AR
Love Target brand but how does it compare to scotch?