BY UP & UP

The up&up digital pregnancy test includes two easy-to-read pregnancy tests, with lcd windows providing clear pregnant or not pregnant results in words. The tests are over 99% accurate when used from the first day of your expected period, and can be used for early detection as soon as 5 days before your missed period (see insert for early testing details). see more...

• What is the price difference you found compared the big n...2 Answers
Claudia S.
Commerce, CA
I've used up & up Digital Pregnancy Test these are as good as the brand products. I rather buy these because they are going to do the same thing as the others. They all do the same thing and I rather spend less.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
While this product is one I usually splurge with a name brand, the target version works just fine. And while not cost prohibitive- these babies do add up
Jordan A.
Tucson, AZ
These were almost as much as the preferred trusted brands. To be honest I would rather splurge on the good ones to make sure!
Sadia I.
Sacramento, CA
Amazing. Cheaper then other digital tests. Got results within three minutes. It clearly stated results !
Daisy F.
The target brand is always just as good as name brand in my opinion. wroks just fine
Jordan A.
Tucson, AZ
What is the price difference you found compared the big names? They we're nearly the same where I shop.