BY UP & UP

Up&up coq10 100 mg softgels - 30 count see more...

Amanda M.
Olympia, WA
My doctor recommended coQ10 to help with my muscle cramps and spasms in my legs. My first bottle was a popular vitamin brand but I eventually went to Target because I was told they have to pass all the same qualifications in order to produce and brand it as their own. Works the same and about a third of the cost.
Christine P.
Good for increasing fertility and basic body health. I recommend this for anyone struggling wth fertility in their daily vitamin routine and see if it helps both her and him. I'd buy again if we were trying.
Raenell C.
Hilliard, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great in a supplement regimen for just about anyone! It's so good for heart health and I use it to supplement my workouts. I feel like my endurance is better while taking a CoQ10 product. Definitely recommend it!
Jessica M.
Up&Up Target brand supplements are great because they are affordable and typically contain all the same ingredients as name brands. Often this brand is on sale and there are Cartwheel offers a lot too! Coenzyme Q10 is great for heart health!
Mayela P.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This great for sore muscles for your headaches or for your heart also great with cholesterol it's been around forever but it's barely getting some what popular
Hannah S.
Waterford, MI
I bought this brand of CoQu10 when I was pregnant with my son. I highly recommend it, as it is more affordable, but just as good, as the name brands.
Tyler B.
Statesboro , GA
I love getting these vitamins. Started taking them a little while ago and can definitely tell the difference. Definitely a repeat buyer here
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
I take the 50mg of CoQ10 because its recommended not to take a dose too high of this supplement. It's a great vitamin for heart health!
Marina R.
Tallmadge, OH
I look for generics sometimes to save money, and up and up never disappoints. These are just as good as their name brand counterpart!
Emily G.
Easy to swallow pills at an affordable price. These pack more than my usual gummy CoQ10 supplements at a fraction of the cost.
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis , MO
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
What are these good for?
Jennifer G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
How many should u take a day ?
Meghan L.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Do these cause constipation?