BY UP & UP

Up&up coq10 100 mg softgels - 30 count see more...

Jessica M.
Up&Up Target brand supplements are great because they are affordable and typically contain all the same ingredients as name brands. Often this brand is on sale and there are Cartwheel offers a lot too! Coenzyme Q10 is great for heart health!
Hannah S.
Waterford, MI
I bought this brand of CoQu10 when I was pregnant with my son. I highly recommend it, as it is more affordable, but just as good, as the name brands.
Marina R.
Tallmadge, OH
I look for generics sometimes to save money, and up and up never disappoints. These are just as good as their name brand counterpart!
Amanda M.
Olympia, WA
My doctor recommended coQ10 to help with my muscle cramps and spasms in my legs. My first bottle was a popular vitamin brand but I eventually went to Target because I was told they have to pass all the same qualifications in order to produce and brand it as their own. Works the same and about a third of the cost.
Mayela P.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
This great for sore muscles for your headaches or for your heart also great with cholesterol it's been around forever but it's barely getting some what popular
Emily G.
Easy to swallow pills at an affordable price. These pack more than my usual gummy CoQ10 supplements at a fraction of the cost.
TERRI G.
Homestead, PA
We take this once a day and it seems to be working. the price varies per brand and I try and get the ones that are on sale
Tyler B.
Statesboro , GA
I love getting these vitamins. Started taking them a little while ago and can definitely tell the difference. Definitely a repeat buyer here
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
I take the 50mg of CoQ10 because its recommended not to take a dose too high of this supplement. It's a great vitamin for heart health!
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this up and up brand it's sold in my local target it's high quality goods at an affordable price
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO
Fitspiration Expert
What are these good for?
Jennifer G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
How many should u take a day ?
Meghan L.
Fitspiration Expert
Do these cause constipation?