BY UP & UP

Up&up clasp envelopes gold 3-ct. Up 10in x 13in see more...

Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
I love Manilla envelopes especially these kind because they havet he clasp and you don't have to lick the back. These are great for keeping important documents.
Anita Z.
Very good for price! Sturdy enough to put through the mail and not have to worry if what you mailed will get all torn up. As I said before pretty great price too! All in all great product!
Tara B.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I like buying Up products from Target they are just as good as the name brand items. I use these envelopes for work and they can hold up to the postal service tossing them around.
Misty Z.
Brighton, IL
My husband uses these for business. Never had a problem with them. They are cheaper than other brands and do the exact same thing.
Jessica B.
I like these envelopes. They aren't too big and you can stuff quite a bit in there and it still closes. The clamp doesn't break easily which is great!
Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
These envelopes are sturdy and do their job. I really liked them more because they were such a steal (I think I combined a mobile offer with a sale price and got them for 50 cents or so.
Hollie S.
I personally am not afraid to try "off brand" and it's a good thing because these envelopes hold up to the scotch brand standards
Jen S.
These work just as well as the 3M. I use them frequently to mail packages that consist of clothing! I just use an extra piece of tape for security.
Alexandra A.
Susquehanna , PA
We use these at work and they work great! Cheap and very durable! Definitely worth the money! Will continue to buy!
I thought these worked very well. They are also really inexpensive! They do the same that any other Manila clasping envelope would do.