up & up up&up Calcium Gummies - 60 Count

by Up & Up

A delicious gummy which provides both 500mg of calcium, a basic building block for strong bones, and 500iu of vitamin d3 to help maximize calcium absorption. Up&up calcium gummies are a delicious way to get your calcium!** ** this statement has not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of up & up up&up Calcium Gummies - 60 Count!
How would you rate this product?
Tori L.
Four Oaks, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The gummies were so chewy that they pulled out one of my fillings. Do not reccomend. Do a name brand instead of this off brand.
Veronica P.
Pasadena, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great value, I can save an extra 5% using my Target card, or have them delivered for free.  Work just as good as the name brands and also taste good.  I prefer gummies to tablets.
Abby W.
Buffalo, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Everyone knows calcium is important especially when you're sick. Being someone who's stomach is upset by milk and orange juice it's hard to get calcium. I take gummies when I need them to help my immune system fight off sickness. I strongly recommend them.
Kelsey O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tastes great! Did not upset my stomach at all, so far so good! I would recommend any of the up & up products.
Kathy M L.
Alexandria, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 10
3,855 reviews
I like taking vitamins, it is very good to be healthy and it helps our body to have what we need
mya S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
1,405 reviews
bonjour je voulais vous parlez de cette marque incroyable le produit dure tres longtemps et il est revolutionnaire ce produit et deja top pas la peine de lameliorer ils ya que des avantages vraiment je le conseille je le recommande vivement a tout le monde
Chata R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
11,903 reviews
No la conozco y no he usado esta marca pero deseo poder tenerla para probarlo y de esta manera recomendarlo
Arohi S.
Bhubaneswar, India
Nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice
MEHAK G.
E-15/74,Sec-08, Rohini, Delhi
That's amazing. I just tried it for a week thou. So can't say much about it. But could see the results in a week too. And later on,I would feel like I really doesn't need it at all. Yess..it is affordable. You can buy in online too. Yes, surely will recommend it to others😍😍
Laura R.
Me encanta como nos deja la piel, limpia, nada de reseca, nos ayuda a que mejore y sentirnos frescos!!!!!

Looking for your answer?