BY UP & UP

Up&up burp less fish oil 1200 mg softgels - 200 count see more...

Meghan M.
These are the fish oil tablets I take. Omega 3s are essential to add to our daily supplement routines. It's recommended to take for most people because we do not generally eat enough fish to cover our body's need. I think as quality they aren't top shelf, but these being burp less (a common "side effect" people get while taking these) they work great for that. Generally speaking they get the job done and especially if you'd like to stay healtheir but can't afford the high end supps, these get the job done at the right price.
Michele A.
New Britain , CT
These capsules are a bit on the large side but are pretty easily to swallow. The capsule itself tastes like coconut oil which is nice. They are truly burp less, nothing annoys me more than taking fish oil and then burping fish oil up for the next few hours. With this product, that doesn't happen. I saw great improvements in my skin, hair and nails when taking these supplements regularly. Now, if they could only come with a timer so I remember to take them consistently, that would be great.
Vanessa M.
San Antonio, TX
I bought this when I was out of my normal Omega that I take and it was going to take day to come. It was easy to take. Yes, there was less "burp" than normal drug store brand, but you still have that fishy feeling in your belly that you get from fish oils. But the great price made up for it tho.
Stacie S.
League City, TX
Good for supplementing your Omega 3s which I usually lack. Good for the price and they do help for the "burping" but if you do it still takes like fish which is so annoying! That is just the costs of being healthy and I would still recommend them
Danielle A.
Kissimmee, FL
My husband takes fish oil daily and is always struggling to find one that doesn't taste "fishy". He lives these and says that they're not fishy and don't give him a case of the burps. He also likes the high mg per pill
Carolyn Y.
My mom takes thus pill and loves that it does. Not have a fishy taste to it! She use to get sick after taking her fish oil pill! And now she has found one to suit her!
Lauren C.
Twin Lakes, WI
I used these when I was pregnant and my pre-natals didn't include any omega. They worked well, I didn't notice any bad side effects. I would get again when I needed more omegas in my diet.
Kristina M.
My doctor recommends fish oil and the up & up Burp Less Fish Oil 1200 mg Softgels are easy and affordable. I like the softgels. They don't have any weird taste.
Brenda M.
Glendale, AZ
These worked awesome. They did the same as ones I would buy from higher end name brands. Very affordable and aren't gross smelling like most fish oil pills.
Deanna D.
Mesa, AZ
My husband uses fish oil all the time. He freezes them to minimize the fishy taste and burps. But I just eat fish! I should get this for him to try.
Maddy W.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Do these actually work for not burping?