up & up up&up Biotin 5000 mcg Tablets - 120 Count uploaded by Saige M.up & up up&up Biotin 5000 mcg Tablets - 120 Count uploaded by Saige M.

BY UP & UP #5 in Biotin

**these statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Up&up biotin 5000 mcg tablets contain no gluten, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors, soy, wheat or lactose. see more...

gabby h.
Modesto, CA
I've been using this product for a solid year now. It has been so effective in restoring my skin and hair. I have so much shine to my hair now and it has grown like crazy. My nails are now thicker and no longer brittle, and my skin looks glowy. Just remember to drink a lot of water with this product otherwise too much biotin can cause breakouts
Dani M.
Orlando, FL
I have taken biotin for years for the improvements it makes with hair, skin and nail quality. I think the Up and Up brand of biotin supplements are very comparable to the name brand ones at a much better price point. I just love anything Up and Up because I know the quality will be good.
Sam L.
Spring hill, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I just bought this but haven't started it yet. About two years ago I cut my hair really short and donated to an organization (locks for love) I thought was great at the time but then found out later that they charge kids for my hair I gave for free. After that I really wanted to grow my hair out and so I could donate again to a better charity. I looked into other vitamins and talked to my sister and best friend whom are both hair stylist and this is what they recommend to me besides the sugar bear vitamins that seem like all the rage right now, which are too expensive to commit to.
Diane A.
Hemet, CA
I use Biotin keeps my hair thicker and shiny and makes it Grow. This is a Must have its Beauty from the inside out. A few years ago I had a problem with my bangs thinning ..So my Doctor recommended adding Biotin.With that being said what else could I lose I tried it. My hair slowly but surely began to grow back,.This is my own personal experience and I do recommended .
By the way CVS is having a Sale this week Buy 1 at reg.Price and get the other for 1.00 .
Go for it!!
Taylor S.
Biotin actually doesn't make hair grow any faster. There are clinical studies to prove this. Hair is going to grow at the same rate no matter what. It's simple fact. It will, however, help with the health of your hair. I have taken it for years for this reason. Some people may THINK that it's helping their hair grow because they may experience less hair breakage while using this product, but that would only be due to the healthier nature of your hair.
Emma D.
I think that these actually have made a huge difference, but there is a drawback. I experience breakouts whenever I take these supplements. Apparently, this is common for some people. I love how it made my hair and nails grow but it wasn't worth it for me to have the acne associated with it.
Lyssa G.
Spring, TX
Up & Up is a generic Target brand and I am at Target more than I am at home lol. I had no issues with these vitamins at all. Biotin is hard to mess up. they did leave a funny after taste for about 20 min after I took them but after that it went away. Good if you are on a budget!
emmily h.
Duluth, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I really think that these work and make your hair grow faster! I dye my hair, and notice that I have roots way faster now. My roommate actually quit taking these, because she didn't like how fast her roots would grow out on it - so if that isn't an issue for you, these are great:)
Caitlin H.
East Dubuque, IL
My favorite vitamin by far. My hair and nails have never been so healthy. I also noticed a great change in my complexion. I bought this product at Target and it is very cost effective. This product did not disappoint. I was overly satisfied with this product.
SHARONDA W.
San Jose, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I use this faithfully I take 3 a day with water and you must drink or eat vitamin C it helps eliminate breakouts!! and if you eat healthy too small portions ..I take it to strengthen my hair nails and edges..my hair thinned out a lot around my edges a week or 3 after giving birth to my first child last Aug..but I can honestly say they have grown back!
Dafranlii B.
Do you guys get breakout after using biotin, i've heard that taking more water , however i drink enough water and more, but i do breakout, should i have it with a b-complex vitamin or what going on? hello
Tawfiq A.