up & up up&up Biotin 1000 mcg Tablets - 100 Count uploaded by Brittney E.up & up up&up Biotin 1000 mcg Tablets - 100 Count uploaded by Amanda F.up & up up&up Biotin 1000 mcg Tablets - 100 Count uploaded by Jen F.

BY UP & UP #24 in Biotin

Up&up biotin plays a role in hair and skin health.** in addition, biotin is essential for carbohydrate, protein and fat metabolism.** **these statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. . Up&up biotin 1000 mcg tablets contain no gluten, preservatives, artificial color, artificial flavor, milk or milk derivatives, soy or lactose. . â . â see more...

Buy on Target
Sunny M.
Slidell, LA
I actually never thought biotin did anything for my hair or nails but for some reason the target brand has made my nails grow like over night and my hair is super shiny!
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
A great replacement if you do not want to buy a name brand vitamin, target can get the job done. Often you can find the target products for 10-20% cheaper than the name brand and still get the same great quality.
Tiffany R.
Los Angeles , CA
I bought this in hopes of growing my nails and hair out longer/faster. I was mostly tired of my nails breaking so easily so I decided to try biotin out. I honestly can't really tell a difference after half the bottle. I think my nails my have gotten a tad stronger because they are breaking less frequently. But, I can't vouch that this made my hair or nails grow any faster. After I'm finished with this bottle, I don't think I will repurchase. I'll probably try castor oil after and see if that helps more.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I tried to take this nightly in order to grow out my hair and nails longer and stronger. They are a great value and I love Up and Up products but the taste of this pill going down and the after taste was something that I just couldn't get past. I am currently looking for another biotin option.
Jen F.
Started taking biotin because my nails were chipping and peeling. Not only has it strengthened my nails, but my hair grows faster! Only downside is I have to keep up with shaving but it's not so bad it's not worth it! And bonus, my metabolism seems to have revved up! I don't think it's necessary to go higher than the 1000mcg dose.
maggie l.
Wentzville, MO
just started taking these again after forgetting about them for months and can't wait to see if they work as well as they did the last time i used them. i really noticed a difference in my nail and hair growth and strength!!
Mika L.
Renton, WA
This definitely made my nails stronger and my hair grew faster. I recommend starting out with 1 tablet daily and work your up. Starting out too high will make you breakout.
Rina M.
Lakeview, CA
These did just what i needed them for, was loosing a lot of hair and started taking these within a few weeks seen a change and my hair a little bit thicker too
Amanda F.
Belfast, ME
I love this supplement. This brand is cheaper than others and you get a lot for your money. From what I've observed, it's just as effective as other brands.
Sarah I.
Center Valley, PA
I take biotin every night for my hair, skin, and nails. This product, although generic, works just the same for a reduced price.
Renee N.
Sacramento, CA
Anyone else notice bad dandruff while taking this?