BY UP & UP

Up&up binder clips jumbo clear 85-ct. see more...

Buy on Target
Kendra V.
Kendra V.
I think that these are great paper clips. They're a nice size that can hold together both a couple sheets of paper and bigger stack of papers. I also like that they come in a variety of colors, which is helpful for organization. I would recommend them!
Swaja K.
Swaja K.
These are really good paper clips, regular paper clips will sometimes bore holes into your documents, and when you work in a professional environment, you don't want those. These are nice, they have a plastic encasing and really hold well.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Austin, TX
These are great for the price! Unfortunately, I do find them excessively large for most of the things I need to paperclip!
Canyon Cntry, CA
good price for the quantity, makes up for the amount you will lose, similar to hairbands easy to lose so great that there is so many
Kamina F.
Kamina F.
I use clips of all sorts, often. These paper clips are a great size for most things I need. If anything is too big of a bundle to be held by these I take it upon myself that I should probably use a folder, binder or binder clips.
Nonetheless, these are affordable and come with a fair amount in each package. They're great for offices!
Denise T.
Denise T.
Las Vegas, NV
LOVE Shopping at Target and LOVE paper clips. I always need them AND staples to keep everything organized.
Summer M.
Summer M.
hudsonville MI
I have these paper clips and they aren't like normal ones. These are encased in a plastic coating and it made them feel really weird.
Tiffanie M.
Tiffanie M.
Westlake, LA
I use these when I'm clipping coupons and I'm trying to keep track of them ! They are great for organizing !
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Desloge, MO
Has anyone used these to make bracelets or necklaces? or is it just me that would do this.
Canyon Cntry, CA