BY UP & UP

Up&up binder clips 8ea see more...

Buy on Target
Jennifer N.
La mesa, CA
These are great when you have evil teachers in college that sell you loose leaf books.....Grrrr its a hassle to get all the pages together. But if you're looking for something more sturdier when you're flipping your pages just get a binder.
Karissa B.
I really love these binder rings! The assorted sizes make it easy to use them for each project you might have. The rings themselves are pretty sturdy and I haven't had problems with them breaking yet!
Kristi M.
REVERE, MA
I really like these. I used them to make a project I saw on Pinterest. They work really well. I definitely recommend these since they come in assorted sizes that are perfect for any occasion.
Hannah M.
Scott Depot , WV
These are great for many different things but I like to use them for putting note cards in and it makes it easy for flipping through the different flash cards when studying for a test.
Stefanie W.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are great! I love sorting my flash cards by using these rings and the different sizes make it ideal to use with different subjects as you can choose how big or small you need the ring!
Travis L.
Rensselaer, NY
Whenever I make flashcards I will always punch holes in them and put the binder rings through, this allows for my flashcards to stay together.
Cameron P.
West Chazy, NY
Great little buggers for holding for holding the papers. They are truly amazing. You won't waste your money... And don't forget it!
Kat l.
We use these for our dog rescue to hold our dogs bios ans photos on their crates. They are study and have lasted a long time. Great product.
Dawn G.
Parma, OH
Worked great for me. Up & up is just as good a product line as any I would find in retail chain office supply stores. Definitely thumbs up!
Deborah S.
I love these for the index cards when they're loose you do just hole punch them and hang them altogether for studying.