BY UP & UP

Motrin ib 100 coated caplets see more...

ally h.
These bandages work well. I am always tempted to buy the name brand Band-Aids, but after I picked these up at Target, I realized that name brand was really a waste. For what I need, the Up&Up bandages work fine! They don’t come off too easily if I sweat and they’re breathable.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
These are a good price but they're not my favorite. The plastic does not adhere well to skin and will pull off easily. The center doesn't absorb much fluid either. I use this for little cuts and use sturdy fabric for more serious injuries. Still a good choice to keep in your purse or backpack.
Ashley M.
Hopkins, MN
I got up&up bandaids since they were on sale via Cartwheel at Target, and I really regret it. I hate these. They work fine when you first apply them, but the SECOND they get wet - even just a tiny bit - they will NOT stay on. Unsticks within probably 5 minutes and you end up having to reapply more all the time. Waste of money. Buy brand name in this case.
marie A.
Review for: up&up Antibacterial Sheer Bandages - 80 Count more...
I always buy these. they come with a lot! love that they are not all the same size because not every cut is the same size. they work very well. last a long time too. the price is ok i mean you can buy cheap ones from 99 cent store , dollar tree ect. . . . .
Erica D.
The package I got has a production issue. All the pads on the bandages are not centered. They're about 3/4 of the way to one side so there's not enough sticky on the other side to make them hold in some situations. Will buy brand name in the future.
Steph P.
Saint Louis, MO
Totally adequate bandages and definitely cheap enough to try out. I didn't think they were as sticky as they needed to be. They come off pretty easily, and if they get wet, they just fall off. Definitely room for improvement.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Cheap, works well until you get it wet. Then you constantly have to change it. Or they will peel back constantly. This is one product it's better to get the name brand.
Rachel G.
These work great for a fraction of the cost of the name brand. They aren't very pretty but stick well and I like that they come with antibacterial coating.
Monica M.
Santa Ana, CA
Only stays on for a little, completely comes off once it's wet. Buying brand name next time.