BY UP & UP

Comfortable fit, excellent adhesion, easy application for both upper and lower teeth and see results in as little as 3 days. see more...

Rosie D.
I bought these in hopes of saving some money compared to the crest strips but I have found that these are not as effective. They did whiten my teeth somewhat but not to the degree that the crest white strips would
Danielle W.
Upland , CA
I love up and up whitening strips. They work just as good as the crest ones. I have used these s few times and I love them they are sold out a lot so I have to buy the more expensive ones but I think these work just as great.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
I absolutely love white teeth and am a bit of a bleach strip addict. These strips work well, are easy to use, and are convenient even on the go! No spotting on the teeth and no chalky taste!
Emma G.
These strips provide a moderate amount of whitening, but it always seemed a little patchy. Note that this could be due to my actual teeth. Other than that I guess they were alright as whitening strips go. I'm not a fan of the tingling sensation the whitening agent gives my gums or the residue it leaves behind, but it costs less than most brand name whitening strips so it's bearable.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
For a much cheaper price than the name brands, these actually worked very well for me! I used them for two weeks before a wedding and my teeth were visibly whiter (especially in pictures!). I would leave them on for about 20 minutes. Although they left my teeth a little sensitive, it was not bad at all and not much of a bother.