BY UP & UP

Acidophilus are beneficial bacteria found naturally in the intestinal tract. Up&up acidophilus promotes digestive system balance and helps support a healthy digestive system.** acidophilus also supports healthy immune system function.** **these statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. . This product contains 4 billion live cells when manufactured and a minimum of 1 billion live cells at time of expiration. Up&up acidophilus contains no gluten, artificial color, artificial flavor, preservatives or lactose. . â . â see more...

• What is this product for exactly , can anyone please shar...3 Answers
Sarah C.
I have a very strong mind gut connection. I find that taking acidophilus or any probiotic helps keep my stomach in working order and so my mind is calmer as well. I definitely recommend for anyone in college. I like this brand for the price.
Stephanie S.
Burbank, CA
These are priced really well and they are quality! I got a pretty bad stomach bug last year and have been taking probiotics every day ever since. These are far less expensive than other probiotics and I feel like they're just as effective!
Sarah C.
Bowling Green, KY
Perfect for leveling out the equilibrium of good bacteria in the stomach after a sick season. If you are one who has taken a large dose of antibiotics, this will help to even out the amount of good bacteria in your stomach. They are awesome!
Chandly  M.
Arp, TX
My grandmother is a big fan of this. I love the value of this brand. I have stomach and digestion issues so I constantly take this supplement. It really helps with bloat and regularity.
Sabrina M.
Vail, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
After being on antibiotics for a while, a friend introduced me to acidophilus. This has helped me get my body back on track. I have felt much better after taking these.
Kelly E.
Troy, MO
You can't go wrong with acidophilus pills. Gotta keep that body regulated. If I get burned out on yogurt I always buy these
Shaunna  O.
Lowell, MA
I haven't tried these yet but I've been told that they work great for bacteria especially because it's always bad bacteria
Amanda P.
Denver, CO
Acidophilus is supposed to be a really beneficial supplement to take and it's one I've been meaning to add to my regimen.
I took these when I was on a z pack for a sinus infection and they were great to prevent me from losing my good bacteria!
Rachel G.
Decatur, TN
Acidophilus helps avoid yeast infections. I take this on a daily basis. And for a store brand the quality is still there.
Alexandra A.
What is this product for exactly , can anyone please share a little more? Is this primarily for digestive Health? Probiotic ?