up & up up&up 7-Day Advanced Whitening Wraps - 14 Count uploaded by Leanza M.up & up up&up 7-Day Advanced Whitening Wraps - 14 Count uploaded by Jess N.up & up up&up 7-Day Advanced Whitening Wraps - 14 Count uploaded by stacy C.

BY UP & UP

Up&up 7-day advanced whitening wraps provide a comfortable fit, excellent adhesion and easy application to both upper and lower teeth. Visibly whiter teeth in just 3 days. No-mess, dry-touch wraps, enamel-safe, once-a-day formula. see more...

Buy on Target*
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
The taste is not great and it is sad that you have to keep them in for 30 minutes at a time. I like the plastic and the teeth holders because they stay in place. It may leave dots on your teeth but they do come off after a brush. I have seen results but I'm sure another product could be better.
Jess N.
Jess N.
Raymore, MO
Very uncomfortable to wear because they were very bulky. They are a thick plastic you fit around your teeth. It tastes funny too. I also didn't notice much results from them. Would recommended and I don't even want to wear the rest. Having tried other strips (crest) these are pretty awful.
stacy C.
stacy C.
This product is no comparison to #crestwhitestrips. For me Up & Up brand needs to make this product work better. Its only a few dollars less and does not whiten as promised. I do like the trays but do not see results like I see with Crest. This was a waste of money.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
This product worked really, really well and lightened my teeth up drastically. My only complaint is the solution is a bit harsh on teeth and caused some soreness on my gums. But, they were super affordable and got the job done.
Overall: definitely recommend.
Jenna W.
Jenna W.
Spencer, IA
I chose these strips because they were cheaper than the crest white strips. I realize now why they were cheaper. It made my teeth whiter in just three nights. However, it made my gums sore for several days after. I only left the trays on for 30 min and you have to really make sure they form to your teeth. If your teeth aren't dry it'll come off. I would make sure the trays don't touch your gums what so ever and only do it three days at a time.
Emma N.
Emma N.
Manahawkin, NJ
Decided to give these a try. They really stay on your teeth great, no sliding around. And the taste isn't completely horrible like most whitening strips. However I was unable to do all 7 days in a row because of how sensitive they made my teeth. It would hurt to chew, drink water, or even just go outside when it was windy.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
These are easy to apply and definitely made my teeth whiter. However, they also made my gums hurt and if you get the wraps on your gums they turn your gums white too. Overall a good value for the price, but I recommend using them every other day instead of every day to avoid gum sensitivity
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Upland , CA
I love target and I love target brand everything. It never ceases to amazing me how good their products work. I really noticed a difference with a brighter smile. I recommend this brand especially for the price.