up & up up&up 1pk 272ct Refill for Diaper Genie - 272ct uploaded by Katie G.

BY UP & UP

Stay on top of diaper odor and cleanup with the up&up 1-pack diaper pail refills. theyre compatible with genie elite, diaper genie ii elite, diaper genie essentials and diaper genie ii pails. the refills are made with a 7-layer film that keeps odor at bay so the nursery stays fresh. holds up to 272 newborn diapers. see more...

Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Irving, TX
Love this for my diaper genie. Very easy to use and very effective. Comes with instructions. Cheap price. Target brand. $6 for a single refill. Last about 3 weeks from my 8 month old.
Nichole M.
Nichole M.
Imperial, MO
Mega Parent Expert
Well I do not have any complaints about these diaper pale refills they are perfect quality and price for this mom
Jayme R.
Jayme R.
Medford, OR
Mega Parent Expert
Work great in my diaper genie and just as good as the name brand at a lower price. I always buy these when I can.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Work just like the name brand one but for cheaper. It makes throwing away dirty diapers so much easier.
Mac  .
Mac .
Atascadero, CA
We had a Litter Genie for our cat and were excited to receive a Diaper Genie as a gift when we were expecting our first Little One. These refill packs (available at Target) definitely work just as well as the name brand for me.
Katrina P.
Katrina P.
It works with Playtex Diaper Genie and it's more affordable.You can save some $ 😊.Quality is just great too
Alex M.
Alex M.
Parker, CO
I love that these work perfect in diaper genie's but are a fraction of the price. I highly recommend them to anyone who wants to save a little money and get the same quality as the more expensive, brand name product.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Mission, Ks
I like the UP&UP brand refills because of the price. In comparison to the name brand, they work just as well! They come in a 3 pack as opposed to the name brand, which is a 2 pack. They fit perfectly into the diaper genie as well. Definitely think it!
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Works well enough with the diaper genie however frequently gets caught on the lid mechanism. Also these are noisier than the diaper genie replacements.
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Do these seem to hold as many diapers as the Diaper Genie brand? I've only had to buy refills once because we got some as gifts. I'm considering switching, but I want to make sure it's really worth the savings.