up & up up&up 1pk 272ct Refill for Diaper Genie - 272ct

by Up & Up

Stay on top of diaper odor and cleanup with the up&up 1-pack diaper pail refills. theyre compatible with genie elite, diaper genie ii elite, diaper genie essentials and diaper genie ii pails. the refills are made with a 7-layer film that keeps odor at bay so the nursery stays fresh. holds up to 272 newborn diapers.

Do these seem to hold as many diapers as the Diaper Genie brand? I've only had to buy refills once because we got some as gifts. I'm considering switching, but I want to make sure it's really worth the savings.
Start your review of up & up up&up 1pk 272ct Refill for Diaper Genie - 272ct!
West Islip
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
They work just as well as the name brand refills but save you money! Total mommy win in my book. Definitely look for these if you use a diaper genie! They also keep the scent locked away well, thankfully!
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Works horrible. The last ring is in now and I am throwing it away. Tried to save money using target brand and it smells so horrible. I will never buy these again
Mission, Ks
up & up up&up 1pk 272ct Refill for Diaper Genie - 272ct uploaded by Katie G.
I like the UP&UP brand refills because of the price. In comparison to the name brand, they work just as well! They come in a 3 pack as opposed to the name brand, which is a 2 pack. They fit perfectly into the diaper genie as well. Definitely think it!
Atascadero, CA
We had a Litter Genie for our cat and were excited to receive a Diaper Genie as a gift when we were expecting our first Little One. These refill packs (available at Target) definitely work just as well as the name brand for me.
Irving, TX
Love this for my diaper genie. Very easy to use and very effective. Comes with instructions. Cheap price. Target brand. $6 for a single refill. Last about 3 weeks from my 8 month old.
Negaunee, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This brand is a great way to not spend so much on diaper genie refills because who really wants to anyway? It's just S good as the name brand
Fredericton, New Brunswick
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
this works just as well as the brand name and is much more affordable. Save your money and buy this one! Exceeds my expectations.
Imperial, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Well I do not have any complaints about these diaper pale refills they are perfect quality and price for this mom
Medford, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Work great in my diaper genie and just as good as the name brand at a lower price. I always buy these when I can.
Indianapolis, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I don't know why anyone would pay more for the name brand! No complaints, ever. Works just like it should.