up & up up&up 100ct Milk Storage Bags

Up&up milk storage bags 100 count. The up & up milk storage bags are an amazing value for nursing mothers. These plastic breast milk storage bags hold up to 6 ounces of breast milk. These bpa-free storage bags have a double zipper seal and volume markings.

Is it good product or not ?
Is it good product or not ?
I Am currently using Baby Nova milk bags from Target, for storing my breastmilk. I received them as a gift, and am now almost out. I’ve had a few occasions of the bag ripping, so when i defrost the milk, it spills out of the side/corner. Anyone recommend a good breast milk storage bag?? Thanks!
Start your review of up & up up&up 100ct Milk Storage Bags!
aspen S.
The Up&Up Milk storage bags are my favorites out of all the ones we tried. The bags a well made and sturdy. They are also more affordable than many other popular milk storage bags which is of course a plus! I only wish we would have tried this product at the start of our nursing journey.
Kelsey H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
These are not my favorite milk bags. They are hard to pour into because they are very flimsy and floppy. I also find it is not very easy to pour out of them. The price is very good for the number of bags you get and they are easy to store in my pump bag, but I don't think I will be getting these again.
Josie C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These work, but that’s about all I can say. They stick to everything when frozen, and don’t pour well at all. The bag shape also tends to tip over. Only upside is the price point.
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
The up and up breast milk storage bags never aligned with how much breast milk I made ounce wise in my pump. This was kind of annoying because I would have to write a different amount than what the storage bag said was in there. Overall you get a good amount of bags for the price, they are durable, and easy to use, thaw, and pour out. I will be using these again.
Lyndsay S.
Delano, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Yes, these are cheaper than medela but I will pay the extra cost any day. These are so flimsy, they do not stand up to be filled and when I thaw my bags from the freezer I find holes in them half the time and end up losing precious milk that I worked hard for. I will not purchase these again!
Tracy H.
Staten Island, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Worth the price and does the job. Freezes well and easily allows for the milk to defrost. Would buy again over the brand-names any day.
Casey Y.
Reno, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Super affordable and kept up nicely. From pump to freezer to fridge to heater to bottle the milk didn't get freezer burnt or anything. For such an affordable product it's a no brainer.
Kim P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Love . Been using these for about 6 months. No leaks or rips. Great quality for a good price. Good like lanisoh just better price
Wendy  C.
Madera, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
Up&Up breast milk storage bags are easy to apply and store for travel. Leak resistant and double walled for long term storage these milk bags are really awesome. This box is reasonably priced and comes in a 100 count boxup & up up&up 100ct Milk Storage Bags
Melissa M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I really liked these at first! Then I started to notice ALOT of leaky bags!! I've wasted so much milk going through them and finding out some ended up with holes on the bottom corners of the bags. Definitely would recommend buying better bags then these
Ask a question to the Influenster community...