BY UP & UP #9 in Milk Storage

Up&up milk storage bags 100 count. The up & up milk storage bags are an amazing value for nursing mothers. These plastic breast milk storage bags hold up to 6 ounces of breast milk. These bpa-free storage bags have a double zipper seal and volume markings. see more...

• I'm about to go back to work in a couple of weeks and I w...6 Answers
  • I've been a loyal to my Lansinoh bags but have seen these...1 Answers
  • I love my Lansinoh storage bags, but it's getting to be p...3 Answers
LAUREN N.
Carlsbad, CA
Purchased at: Target
I’ve tried so many different high end brands of storage bags and every single one of them has leaked EXCEPT this brand. I’ve used them for both of my babies and highly recommend them. The quality is amazing, they are super affordable and easy to use.
Kiersten F.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Purchased at: Target
These are super sturdy, clean, and ready to use! I love how they stack easily in the freezer! They are affordable and easy to find! I would recommend these to all!
Nichole B.
Swanzey
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These storage bags are awesome!  They work just as well as the top name brand bags for a lot less money. up & up up&up 100ct Milk Storage Bags I absolutely love these bags and plan on purchasing more.
Hannah C.
Bryceville, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Target
These bags have never leaked and are easy to seal. I just remove all air from the bag and lay flat to freeze so they take up less room in the freezer. They are also a really great price.
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These bags were easy to use and did what they are set out to do. I found it easy to pour expressed milk into the bags. It was a little tricky at first pouting milk into the bottles from these bags, but once we got the hang of it things were easy. I only gave four stars though because I prefer the texture and top of a different bag.
Miranda V.
Elizabeth, WV
2,639 reviews
These are the best milk storage bags I have used! I used to have a problem with other ones leaking but these are durable and hold up really well compared to other brands. Definitely will buy again in the future probably
Brian S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are nice thick bags. I never had an issue with them leaking. My wife would pump and I stored the bags they were easy to write on and super affordable. I preferred these over th name brand ones.
Wendy C.
Madera, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Up&Up breast milk storage bags are easy to apply and store for travel. Leak resistant and double walled for long term storage these milk bags are really awesome. This box is reasonably priced and comes in a 100 count boxup & up up&up 100ct Milk Storage Bags
Kjelse R.
Ephraim, UT
I've used several different milk storage bag brands, and these are by far my favorite. They are thick and sturdy, they do not leak, and they are twice as cheap as other brands. My closest target is over an hour away and I would go there just to purchase these!
Melissa M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I really liked these at first! Then I started to notice ALOT of leaky bags!! I've wasted so much milk going through them and finding out some ended up with holes on the bottom corners of the bags. Definitely would recommend buying better bags then these
Ashley  K.
Lebanon, KY
How do these hold up compared to the lansinoh bags?
ciara V.
mesa, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How long would you say the milk would last?
Cynthia U.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I'm about to go back to work in a couple of weeks and I was wondering if these are any food or if they leak?
Angelica C.
I love my Lansinoh storage bags, but it's getting to be pricey. I've hesitated to buy these. Are these a good replacement?
Jasmine A.
Anthony, NM
Do you get a lot of storage?