BY UP & UP

Up&up nursing pads 100 count. Up & up breast pads are a must-have for nursing moms. These breastfeeding accessories help in absorbing excess milk and prevent leakage onto a bra or clothes. They're soft and stay invisible under clothes. These breast pads are disposable and are available in sets of 100. see more...

Buy on Target*
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Fairly priced and did what I wanted them to do. I had to wear these the whole 2 years I was breastfeeding so finding a good generic brand at Target was nice and I purchased them regularly. If you're looking to save some money but still maintain quality these are definitely a good product.
Julie G.
Julie G.
Waukegan, IL
Me gustaron ya que mantienen una gran absorción de la leche, lo que un poco fue desagradable para mí es que me dejaba una por la noche y en la mañana tenía un poco de olor desagradable obviamente por la leche, pero me gustaría que tuviera algo que retuviera el olor
Heather P.
Heather P.
Same quality as other more popular brands at a much lower cost! I've been using the Up and Up Breast Pads for 4 months and have no complaints.
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Glendale, AZ
I always carry these in my purse. They work so great at absorbing and not being uncomfortable. Really work a lot better at sticking and absorbing than other higher cost brands I have tried.
Yvette W.
Yvette W.
Clinton, IL
I really like these breast pads. They absorb well and they are very inexpensive. The only downside is that they take a bit of smoothing out to make sure you can't see them through a shirt, it's possible just takes some effort.
Shayauna G.
Shayauna G.
Mega Parent Expert
I actually used these pads for right after I got my nipples pierced, the extra cushioning helped a lot without being extremely noticeable.