Up & Up UP WIPES 88CT UNSCENTED SOLO PK - 88 uploaded by Michelle R.Up & Up UP WIPES 88CT UNSCENTED SOLO PK - 88 uploaded by Sujit B.

BY UP & UP

Up wipes 88ct unscented solo pk - 88 see more...

• Do you prefer Up&Up wipes over other name brand wipes?4 Answers
Up & Up UP WIPES 88CT UNSCENTED SOLO PK - 88
  • "Since my daughter has been born i have mostly used name brand when it comes to diapers,wipes, lotions, etc." in 5 reviews
Jessica N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Not a huge fan /: these were priced great. However, they were dry and thin- two things you do not want in a baby wipe!! I love Target, but this was not a win. I would not recommend this to anybody. Hate to say it- but I would try a different wipe if I were you!
Kara Y.
I usually only use organic baby wipes but I ran out while running errands at Target one day so I grabbed a pack of these Up & Up wipes because they're reasonably priced and was very impressed with the quality. I was very comfortable using them on my daughter.
Bethany B.
Lancaster , PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love up & up products, but this one was a little disappointing. These "unscented wipes smell really terrible." They're good, sturdy wipes, but I just can't get past the bitter smell of them! I'm glad I only bought a small pack! The only attraction I can see is the price.
Naomi S.
New Haven, CT
I will start off with the fact that I am very picky with the products I use for my daughter. But like most mothers I am also trying to save as much money as possible (raising a child is expensive). Since my daughter has been born i have mostly used name brand when it comes to diapers,wipes, lotions, etc. I tried my fair share of store brand products. However, all of the store brand products I purchased (in regards to wipes specifically) I was not all that pleased with quality. BUT to my surprise I actually really like the UP&UP wipes. They are the right size thickness and nice and moist. They do the job and do not break and tear in the process. I highly recommend this product.
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These wipes are excellent! I've been using them on my daughter since she was 4-months old (she's not 20-months). We're getting into the potty training stage, but I still plan on purchasing these wipes for around the house. They're great for taking makeup off and cleaning up small spills. I always make sure we have a pack in the car, just in case. I'd easily compare these to Pampers, which I was buying before I switched to Up&Up. I'm able to save a little extra money each month while keeping the quality of some name brand wipes.
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I'm not due until end of July. However, I bought this for myself to just have around the house for quick fresh skin when I'm unable to take a shower/bath. I have very sensitive skin and UP & UP doesn't irritate my skin whatsoever. Definitely worth purchasing and giving it a try. Works perfectly find like other brands.
Ashley F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I buy these in bulk, they're amazing. They don't fall apart trying to pull them out of the package, better yet trying to wipe baby🙈. They're decently soft but sturdy enough to get even the worst cleaned up. I only use up and up diaper products, nothing else compares!
Alexis M.
Plantation, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These wipes are the only wipes we use in our house. They work fabulously, for tough baby tushes. The great part is that they go on sale pretty often, so we can stock up, plus with cartwheel & my target debit card, I can get an even greater discount ! The only thing I don't like is that it's pretty difficult to get just one wipe out at a time, they tend to stick together.
Sujit B.
Silver Spring, MD
This is a multiuse type of towelette. I use it to remove makeup, wipe hands, after using the bathroom to stay fresh, and to clean up makeup mistakes. really like these and they're good on my sensitive skin. Only problem are that they're too soft and not as exfoliating.
Brianna H.
Crestview, Fl
I actually prefer Huggies because they are larger and softer, but these are way more affordable and are large wipes as well so I don't have to use very many. I prefer these to a lot of other name brands. Plus they go on sale/clearance a lot and if you have the cartwheel target app you can usually get an even bigger discount.
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Do you prefer Up&Up wipes over other name brand wipes?