up & up Up & Up Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer - Medium to Tan Skin Tones - 7. uploaded by Skye B.

BY UP & UP

Up & up firming natural glow daily moisturizer helps reduce the appearance of cellulite while gradually creating a warm healthy glow over time. see more...

Buy on Target
Samantha J.
Mays Landing, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
honestly I prefer this over the jergens name brand self tanner! application process is amazing! the smell is fantastic! and doesn't leave me feeling greasy afterwards! and it keeps me looking tan all year round!!
Sara M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff works just as well, if not better than Jergen's sunless tanner. Super affordable and you get a ton of product. A must buy for summer!
Sarah A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. I get it frequently when we do our grocery shopping. It is pretty affordable too.
Melissa P.
Ryan, IA
I really like this product, gives you a glow within hours and not to orange-y looking. My only dislike is the smell has that "tan lotion" smell. To avoid this I usually use my daily lotion mixed with a bit of the Up & Up Natural Daily Glow lotion.
Skye B.
Des Moines, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this as a cheaper alternative to the "name brand" lotions. It's actually wonderful. Great scent, nice thick lotion, and delivers beautiful color!