BY UP & UP

Up & up makeup remover cleansing towelettes these up & up makeup remover cleansing towelettes are the easiest, most effective way to maintain a complete skin-care regimen. use daily to deep clean skin and thoroughly remove makeup, dirt and impurities. skin is refreshed and toned, while also nourshed and moisturized. no rinsing necessary. contains vitamin e and triple tea complex, plus chamomile that gives these towelettes a light, refreshing fragrance. these hypoallergenic towelettes are alcohol and oil free. they have been dermatologist tested and are safe for contact lens wearers to use. helps remove makeup... see more...

Lindsay L.
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
My favorite up and up wipe! Love the neutral smell, the moist towelettes and the price point! The only thing I don't like is the way it makes my face feel after...kinda sticky.
Will buy again!!
Mandy C.
Mandy C.
I love buying Target's off brand products. They're just as good as the originals and they're much cheaper. I've been using these for several years and would definitely recommend them. They take off makeup quickly and easily, and they're great to stash in a purse!
Gina M.
Gina M.
Perfect cheap and easy. They get the job done! Leave skin feeling soft and smooth, they compare to neutrogena, however you don't have to rub your face as hard with the up and up
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
San Antonio, TX
I think these wipes are comparable to neutrogenas make up remover wipes and they are also half the price which makes it even better.
Keiara K.
Keiara K.
Corcoran, CA
I really enjoy using these! They make taking off makeup so much easier. They are very cheap and easy too use.
Tami v.
Tami v.
I initially went for these make-up removing wipes because of their undeniable affordability, but they quickly became my go-to. They are thick and damp enough to get a full face of make-up off quickly, and you are able to use both sides of the wipe to do so because the product doesn't just sink through!
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
I have been using these for quite some time now. I enjoy them. I feel they get all my makeup off. I do feel the need to rinse my face after using though or there seems to be a slight, tight filmy feeling.
Sharleen T.
Sharleen T.
Love these affordable makeup remover towelettes. removes a ton of make up I use one before I shower, then cleanse my face in shower and if I have any residue like mascara use another one and I'm good to go. Can't beat the price and very sensitive on my skin compared to yesto wipes that burn my face
Ana M.
Ana M.
Es una sensación, divina hermosa, es un producto facinante me encanta su contextura y su forma de exfoliar y de ser