BY UP & UP #86 in Facial Sunscreen

water resistant (80 minutes). clear, rub free formula. fast and easy coverage. skin cancer foundation seal of recommendation. see more...

up & up Up & Up Continuous Mist Spray Sunscreen SPF 50 - 10 oz
  • "Love it. It is affordable and works great. Stays on even when sweating. Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin like other brands. Other brands have left me with hives all over my body. This has never done that. Would recommend to anyone. Especially fair skinned people." in 9 reviews
caitlyn c.
new york
i am very pale and even being out in the sun for as little as an hour can leave me so sunburnt but this sunscreen is literally a life saver!!!!!!! i love it i will definitely buy again and again!
Laura K.
Winona, MN
Bought this for my semester abroad in Argentina and I have used it for years. Sprays well and is very affordable. The higher SPF does make it a little “greasy” or glossy on the skin but it protects well and sprays continuously!
Sayleana D.
Fontana, CA
Love. Not sticky. Our go to and works great for light skin. My babies skin us so light that we have to get the higher spfs and also make sure they aren't to oily or they cause him to burn, but this one is Perf!
Edith C.
Taylorsville
I like this mist sunscreen doesn’t smell as bad as others or leave your skin super sticky.
Cassandra M.
Manvel, TX
Just tried this summer screen this summer (2016) and am very happy with it. Usually I do purchase natural sunscreens but my budget has been tighter than usual so I went with a store brand for myself but got natural for my babies. It went on super easy and I had no issues with burning. I am extremely light skinned and burn very easy without quality sunscreen.
Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
This is a little higher SPF than I normally use but I brought this on several vacations and it keeps me from getting burnt. I like that it is waterproof and spray on. This is the Target brand and I love that it is lower priced than some of the other spray on brands but just as good!
Hannah D.
Oshawa , WY
This sunscreen works however it is very greasy and heavy. I find that I have to towel off after applying.
Amanda S.
West Covina, CA
This sunscreen works really well as far as protection. I like the spray sunscreen because it is easier to get good coverage and is not messy like regular sunscreen.
Lori S.
Florence, SC
This is a great all-around sunscreen. We stock up on this at the beginning of the summer and replace as needed. The container seems to last awhile and the product does a good job protecting the skin.
Claire O.
Saint Paul, MN
Easy to apply-l can get my whole body including my back without help. Much quicker and a lot less oily than traditional lotion sunscreen. Plenty of protection too as I’ve never gotten burnt wearing it. A good price especially if you buy it in packs of two or more.