BY UP & UP

water resistant (80 minutes). clear, rub free formula. fast and easy coverage. skin cancer foundation seal of recommendation. see more...

up & up Up & Up Continuous Mist Spray Sunscreen SPF 50 - 10 oz
  • "Love it. It is affordable and works great. Stays on even when sweating. Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin like other brands. Other brands have left me with hives all over my body. This has never done that. Would recommend to anyone. Especially fair skinned people." in 9 reviews
Daisy M.
Moreno Valley, CA
Great product. Does not feel sticky on the stick. Very easy to apply to either one self and others. When buying sunscreen for the body this is usually what I go for since is affordable but of great quality as well
pi928 S.
Ypsilanti
This sunscreen works for my whole family. I burn very easily, but I always feel well protected when I use this sunscreen, and I love that I can coat my whole family in sun protection quickly and easily. My kids can even apply it themselves.
Megan B.
Nuevo , CA
This sunscreen works just as well as any of brand I've used but is at a lower price. I like to use sunscreen all year round and found this brand often goes on clearance for great prices under 5 dollars!
amk M.
Centerville
This has a twist cap so the sunscreen locks and can’t spray in your bag. It doesn’t seem to hold a lot of product, I ran out after a few uses so I’d recommend it for touch ups, not initial application.
Emma N.
I absolutely love using this sunscreen, the spray feature makes it both quick and easy to apply. I am a fairly pale individual so the high spf is perfect. The sunscreen last even while swimming and sweating and works great.
Jaime B.
New Bedford
Used it all week in the Floridian and Mexican sun on vacation with success of no burns. Easy application as an aerosol and I am a repeat purchaser as the price point is reasonable. I will purchase this product again.
Justine T.
Hesperia, CA
Great . I’m bad at waiting the suggested time before getting in the pool/ beach after spraying but it still works great. Definitely notice a painful difference when I skip the sun block
Olivia K.
Conway
I have fair skin so I get sunburnt easily and this sunscreen gets the job done! It is gentle and it is a good value and not too pricey. It was effective for my whole family of six and I would buy it again.
Grace D.
I much rather prefer the sprays over the lotions because sprays don’t get all over your hands and they feel almost weightless I naught mine at at Walmart near me and I really love it
Rylee N.
iowa city
It works really well and my skin isn’t allergic to it so that’s great. My skin is protected really well from the sun and the product is really cheap and affordable to everyone.