BY UP & UP #78 in Facial Sunscreen

water resistant (80 minutes). clear, rub free formula. fast and easy coverage. skin cancer foundation seal of recommendation. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "Love it. It is affordable and works great. Stays on even when sweating. Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin like other brands. Other brands have left me with hives all over my body. This has never done that. Would recommend to anyone. Especially fair skinned people." in 9 reviews
Carolyn F.
Oklahoma City, OK
I enjoy this sunscreen in a pinch. I definitely enjoy the spray on application because it’s so easy and not messy at all. I must say, you have to be careful that you get it everywhere or else you might get a patchy burn. The sun protection this provided was good, but if you don’t reapply like you’re supposed to you may burn!
Shiloh F.
Rapid City, SD
I love the continuous mist packaged sunscreen because it is so simple to apply and ensure you don't miss any spots. I have very fair skin and burn easily. This stuff does the job well and doesn't have too strong of an odor. Just be sure and spray only outside unless you want greasy floors ;)
Alyssa R.
Oak Hills, CA
I LOVE this sunscreen. The smell is a little strong, but it is affordable, it’s easily comparable to coppertone or banana boat spray application and doesn’t feel too grimy on the skin after a while of being in the sun! Would recommend to anyone tired of paying high dollar for sunscreen
Mae Z.
It worked well, kept me from becoming sunburnt. It had a simple packaging, and was decently priced compared to the name brand. Overall, it was gentle on my skin. I got it from a local target here. One thing that could improve is the integrity of this product in the water.
kat K.
This is a good product. Standard spray for a spray sunscreen, the smell wasn’t too “sunscreen-y” for me. Overall the sunscreen I repurchase and use nearly every day as I am nearly paper white and burn easily, except when I use this product. My preferred sunscreen.
Kaitlyn H.
Graniteville, SC
Up and Up Continuous Spray Sunscreen is great everyday sunscreen. It’s not the highest quality but it is inexpensive and does protect in the sun. My husband uses this spray sunscreen almost daily during the summer and always keeps a bottle in his patrol car.
Kelli W.
Target’s Up & Up brand is fantastic! I love this sunscreen. I have to get the spf 50 because my skin is so pale. I use this and it covers perfectly. I reapply as instructed and I don’t look like a Lobster the next day. It works for me and my son. Love this!
Abby S.
Peoria, AZ
I burn almost every time I use this sunscreen. It clogs my pores on my chest or if it gets on my face. The bottle also gets super hot in the sun since it is metal. Lastly, it always seems to expire way too soon. I will not be buying this sunscreen this summer. The only good this is that it’s less expensive than the others since it is store brand.
Amy B.
Wellington, FL
Up & Up sunscreen works really well. It’s great for sunny Florida where we live as we spend most of our time outside st the baseball field. Easy to use and there’s great deals on it at Target and often a discount on Target Cartwheel.
Carey K.
Austin, TX
Lightweight and non-greasy, this is definitely our usual sunscreen for body. I like the high SPF and the fact that it doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin and that of my children. Great product, and very affordable. Highly recommend.