BY UP & UP #99 in Facial Sunscreen

water resistant (80 minutes). clear, rub free formula. fast and easy coverage. skin cancer foundation seal of recommendation. see more...

up & up Up & Up Continuous Mist Spray Sunscreen SPF 50 - 10 oz
  • "Love it. It is affordable and works great. Stays on even when sweating. Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin like other brands. Other brands have left me with hives all over my body. This has never done that. Would recommend to anyone. Especially fair skinned people." in 9 reviews
Alex R.
Newburgh
I used this product a few times last summer and it worked well. I wasn’t getting any burns which was great, but one day I sprayed it on my legs to go tanning and when I came inside I noticed I had a bunch of streaks of burns running down my legs. I don’t know if it was the sunscreen not working or if I just missed those parts of my legs, but either way it was a pretty funny and odd experience.😂
Megan L.
Sioux City, IA
While the price of this product is great compared to others, it doesn't not seem to stand up in water as well as others. Additionally, if multiple layers are put on, at the end of the day it starts to peel off. Bottom line, I probably won't buy again and I will spend the few extra bucks for a better product.
Mae Z.
It worked well, kept me from becoming sunburnt. It had a simple packaging, and was decently priced compared to the name brand. Overall, it was gentle on my skin. I got it from a local target here. One thing that could improve is the integrity of this product in the water.
Kate D.
Palm Coast, FL
This is my favorite sunscreen to use on beach days. I buy it at target, where it’s priced a bit less then bigger brand names. It’s packaged well, with a twist cap to open and close. Perfect to throw in the bag for great sun protection without feeling oily or gross.
Abby S.
Peoria, AZ
I burn almost every time I use this sunscreen. It clogs my pores on my chest or if it gets on my face. The bottle also gets super hot in the sun since it is metal. Lastly, it always seems to expire way too soon. I will not be buying this sunscreen this summer. The only good this is that it’s less expensive than the others since it is store brand.
Fanny B.
philadelphia
It’s easy to apply and affordable. I love it because I can just spray it on the go and my body is immediately protected. I apply it every 30-45 mins of Im going to be on the sun all day. Otherwise I try to apply it every two hours or less
Amy B.
Wellington, FL
Up & Up sunscreen works really well. It’s great for sunny Florida where we live as we spend most of our time outside st the baseball field. Easy to use and there’s great deals on it at Target and often a discount on Target Cartwheel.
Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
This is a little higher SPF than I normally use but I brought this on several vacations and it keeps me from getting burnt. I like that it is waterproof and spray on. This is the Target brand and I love that it is lower priced than some of the other spray on brands but just as good!
Starr K.
Long Beach , CA
Yasss spf 50! This sunscreen is so easy to use and my first I grab. It’s an amazing value compared to some other big name companies but seems to work better. If you’re on a budget... this is the sunscreen for you!
Allyson L.
Clifton Hts, PA
I love target brand everything so I wasn’t surprised when I even liked their sunblock. You can always find a great price at target, and I’d much rather buy storebrand or than paying extra just for a namebrand.