BY UP & UP

water resistant (80 minutes). clear, rub free formula. fast and easy coverage. skin cancer foundation seal of recommendation. see more...

up & up Up & Up Continuous Mist Spray Sunscreen SPF 50 - 10 oz
  • "Love it. It is affordable and works great. Stays on even when sweating. Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin like other brands. Other brands have left me with hives all over my body. This has never done that. Would recommend to anyone. Especially fair skinned people." in 9 reviews
Nikole M.
Brookhaven, PA
There is something about Target brand products I love! They are made just the same as other products but sometimes can have a more presentable look and better pricing.
My family and I personally like to use the spray version of sunscreen because it’s so much easier to use and and your hands don’t become very oily or have a lot of product still left on the hands.
Mae Z.
It worked well, kept me from becoming sunburnt. It had a simple packaging, and was decently priced compared to the name brand. Overall, it was gentle on my skin. I got it from a local target here. One thing that could improve is the integrity of this product in the water.
Kate D.
Palm Coast, FL
This is my favorite sunscreen to use on beach days. I buy it at target, where it’s priced a bit less then bigger brand names. It’s packaged well, with a twist cap to open and close. Perfect to throw in the bag for great sun protection without feeling oily or gross.
Kerissa D.
Hudson, Ohio
I just came back from a trip to Hawaii where the sun is so hot and there is almost no shade. Luckily, I trusted Up & Up and I ended up with a golden tan, but no burn in sight. I definitely recommend this sunscreen to anyone looking for an easy spray on!
Amy B.
Wellington, FL
Up & Up sunscreen works really well. It’s great for sunny Florida where we live as we spend most of our time outside st the baseball field. Easy to use and there’s great deals on it at Target and often a discount on Target Cartwheel.
Starr K.
Long Beach , CA
Yasss spf 50! This sunscreen is so easy to use and my first I grab. It’s an amazing value compared to some other big name companies but seems to work better. If you’re on a budget... this is the sunscreen for you!
Allyson L.
Clifton Heights , PA
I love target brand everything so I wasn’t surprised when I even liked their sunblock. You can always find a great price at target, and I’d much rather buy storebrand or than paying extra just for a namebrand.
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
Super convenient for vacation. It travels with us every time. I love being able to spray it on. The Up and Up brand is priced well which makes me reach for it more frequently than the name brand sunscreens.
Lorenzo G.
Whittier
It'a a great source for protecting your skin from harsh rays!! the packaging is very basic and i would reuse the products. The product is effective and actually works! I wouldn't change the product !!!!
Meldin G.
This sunscreen is just as good as the more expensive brands. It gives great coverage, strong spf protection, it lasts a long time on the skin through sweat or water. And it’s great on adults or kids.