BY UP & UP

water resistant (80 minutes). clear, rub free formula. fast and easy coverage. skin cancer foundation seal of recommendation. see more...

Buy on Target
Cassandra M.
Manvel, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just tried this summer screen this summer (2016) and am very happy with it. Usually I do purchase natural sunscreens but my budget has been tighter than usual so I went with a store brand for myself but got natural for my babies. It went on super easy and I had no issues with burning. I am extremely light skinned and burn very easy without quality sunscreen.
Elise H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the family go-to sunscreen for good protection, reasonable price and something that lasts while we work and play. It goes on very easily and rubs in/dries quickly. It is very important to rub it in because if you don't it will not offer the same protection. It doesn't cause any skin irritation with my 3 year old who tends to have sensitive skin.
Anna F.
Norfolk, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this sunscreen all summer long! The spray application makes it so easy for me to apply sunscreen all over, including my back. The price is great, and one bottle lasts me for a while. The only reason it didn't get 5 stars is I did get one nasty sunburn while using this sunscreen -- not sure if I got a bad bottle, or did a bad application!
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product, it works as good as the leading brands and always has sales. i purchased 6 bottle @ 6.19 at my local target there was a sale $5 off $20 up and up purchase, $1 off per can, 5% off from cartwheel, 5% off from target red card and $5 giftcard back per 2 bottle purchased which brought it down (after giftcards) to $1.24 per can.
Katherine W.
Los Angeles, CA
I have not gotten a sunburn with this product even though I'm out in the California sun for a long time. It's a bit oily which is expected of sunscreen. It is not waterproof so you will have to reapply it once you go into the water. It's very affordable and cheap so I would definitely recommend it to those who want affordable sun protection
Emily W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't had the greatest luck with up & up sunscreen. I'm very fair-skinned and it seems that no matter how often I reapply, no matter how tan (or not tan) I am, I still get at least a little burnt. However, the packaging is one of my favorites - the lid never breaks like others do, and it truly is a continuous mist.
Jennifer R.
Minneapolis, MN
I use this sunscreen before my runs and it keeps me from getting burnt even when I'm sweating. The sunscreen is a little greasy especially if you accidentally get some on the floor. It also discolors light colored fabrics so you have to be really careful not to touch anything with it. Just spray yourself outside.
Joslyn H.
Memphis, TN
This is fine as a basic spray sunscreen, but it is not spectacular. I used it for the first time this summer on a float trip. As soon as I tried to use it, the spray clogged up and I could not get a drop of coverage. It was a cheap store brand sunscreen so what did I expect? I will not buy again in the future.
April K.
Marysville, PA
Our families go to sunscreen. Whether it's swimming, camping, or just daily use this is our pick. Mist spray provides good coverage and it doesn't smell horrible nor is it sticky. Price is affordable and it's long lasting as we visit the pool 4 times a week and spray a family of 5. Lasts us 2 months or more.
Samantha M.
This will get the job of protecting your skin done, and the mist sprays evenly, which is convenient for application. Personally though, I won't repurchase this product. I feel that this sunscreen smells so strongly of chemical spf, that it is almost unbearable. So overall- works well, smells awful.