BY UP & UP

water resistant (80 minutes). clear, rub free formula. fast and easy coverage. skin cancer foundation seal of recommendation. see more...

Buy on Target
Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a little higher SPF than I normally use but I brought this on several vacations and it keeps me from getting burnt. I like that it is waterproof and spray on. This is the Target brand and I love that it is lower priced than some of the other spray on brands but just as good!
Gianna T.
Williamstown, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This actually kept me from getting sunburn with Just one application on the beach. It stays on while your swimming(ocean or pool) and it's very effective. I think o had a coupon for it also when I went to target which is also awesome but defiantly a good sunblock it's worth purchasing and it didn't give me a rash my skin is sensitive
Emily B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a little sticky and greasy but for the price and the amount of times it's required you re-apply sun screen, it's an okay product. I'd definitely buy it again for when i'm on a budget and going to somewhere where i'll need to reapply constantly.
Hailey W.
Colbert, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always use spray because it's so much easier. It's way cheaper than other brands and I love target so much. I think it's just as good as any other brand as long as you continue to actually use it while outside
SYDNEE P.
Midlothian, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This did not provide the coverage needed. The nozzle did not spray evenly and gooped up. We also ran out faster than we usually do. It was only a few dollars less than the branded stuff too so I will just pay the extra bucks for brand name in the future.
Christina C.
Owensboro, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy to use, great coverage, spf 50 provides superior sun protection. Great value and price. No worries about the kids getting burned as long as applied as directed every several hours. Best applied on dry skin but once applied does not run off.
David J.
Columbus, OH
Fast drying and goes on clear. It's long lasting and sweat proof. I would suggest that you apply more then less as it's a spray and not a lotion. The spray is just a lot quicker to use and the shape makes it fit into any bag.
Maria P.
Youngstown , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fantastic, easy application for squirmy littles! Great coverage. Don't forget to reapply your sunscreen throughout the day! Stays well. Very affordable and I would recommend this to everyone with small children #sunscreen
Lauren D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly I bought this sunscreen because of its cheap price, but after using it I will definitely repurchase it! The mist is perfect and covers so evenly. This beats higher price name brand spray sunscreens any day.
Daisy M.
Paramount, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product. Does not feel sticky on the stick. Very easy to apply to either one self and others. When buying sunscreen for the body this is usually what I go for since is affordable but of great quality as well