up & up Up & Up Continuous Mist Spray Sunscreen SPF 50 - 10 oz

water resistant (80 minutes). clear, rub free formula. fast and easy coverage. skin cancer foundation seal of recommendation. see more...

Buy on Target
Carolyn F.
Oklahoma City, OK
I enjoy this sunscreen in a pinch. I definitely enjoy the spray on application because it’s so easy and not messy at all. I must say, you have to be careful that you get it everywhere or else you might get a patchy burn. The sun protection this provided was good, but if you don’t reapply like you’re supposed to you may burn!
Shiloh F.
Rapid City, SD
I love the continuous mist packaged sunscreen because it is so simple to apply and ensure you don't miss any spots. I have very fair skin and burn easily. This stuff does the job well and doesn't have too strong of an odor. Just be sure and spray only outside unless you want greasy floors ;)
Christina D.
Plano, TX
Again I really like the application of aerosol cans I think is the least messy types of application for sunscreen as well as you can spray it on your back if you have no one to help you out. It also gives a sense of quickness when you're applying your sunscreen because if you are with people that don't care for sunscreen and say it always takes forever it doesn't take that long and you can just spray it on. You also get a great value from this brand to the amount of product you get and the price that you paid for it. This product also doesn't have a bad smell to it so that's all so nice.
Taylor M.
For the price, this stuff is amazing! The mist is nice and fine and sinks right into the skin. This protects so well! I used it all summer while working. At a camp. Whether I was at the lake, in the woods, or on the volleyball court, I never got burned with this on!
Kaitlyn H.
Graniteville, SC
Up and Up Continuous Spray Sunscreen is great everyday sunscreen. It’s not the highest quality but it is inexpensive and does protect in the sun. My husband uses this spray sunscreen almost daily during the summer and always keeps a bottle in his patrol car.
Kelli W.
Target’s Up & Up brand is fantastic! I love this sunscreen. I have to get the spf 50 because my skin is so pale. I use this and it covers perfectly. I reapply as instructed and I don’t look like a Lobster the next day. It works for me and my son. Love this!
Amy B.
Wellington, FL
Up & Up sunscreen works really well. It’s great for sunny Florida where we live as we spend most of our time outside st the baseball field. Easy to use and there’s great deals on it at Target and often a discount on Target Cartwheel.
Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
This is a little higher SPF than I normally use but I brought this on several vacations and it keeps me from getting burnt. I like that it is waterproof and spray on. This is the Target brand and I love that it is lower priced than some of the other spray on brands but just as good!
Angel L.
Works just as great as the name brands. It doesn’t smell quite as good as banana boat or others, but it works just as effectively. Protects from the sun & doesn’t wear off too quickly. Save your money & buy this over name brands.
Monica V.
This product is great for sun protection. I have fair skin and it is easy to use. I spray it on and it dries very fast. Quick beauty step in the morning. I will be buying this product in the future. You can beat the price!