BY UP & UP #83 in Facial Sunscreen

water resistant (80 minutes). clear, rub free formula. fast and easy coverage. skin cancer foundation seal of recommendation. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "Love it. It is affordable and works great. Stays on even when sweating. Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin like other brands. Other brands have left me with hives all over my body. This has never done that. Would recommend to anyone. Especially fair skinned people." in 9 reviews
Mae Z.
It worked well, kept me from becoming sunburnt. It had a simple packaging, and was decently priced compared to the name brand. Overall, it was gentle on my skin. I got it from a local target here. One thing that could improve is the integrity of this product in the water.
Kate D.
Palm Coast, FL
This is my favorite sunscreen to use on beach days. I buy it at target, where it’s priced a bit less then bigger brand names. It’s packaged well, with a twist cap to open and close. Perfect to throw in the bag for great sun protection without feeling oily or gross.
Abby S.
Peoria, AZ
I burn almost every time I use this sunscreen. It clogs my pores on my chest or if it gets on my face. The bottle also gets super hot in the sun since it is metal. Lastly, it always seems to expire way too soon. I will not be buying this sunscreen this summer. The only good this is that it’s less expensive than the others since it is store brand.
Amy B.
Wellington, FL
Up & Up sunscreen works really well. It’s great for sunny Florida where we live as we spend most of our time outside st the baseball field. Easy to use and there’s great deals on it at Target and often a discount on Target Cartwheel.
Carey K.
Austin, TX
Lightweight and non-greasy, this is definitely our usual sunscreen for body. I like the high SPF and the fact that it doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin and that of my children. Great product, and very affordable. Highly recommend.
Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
This is a little higher SPF than I normally use but I brought this on several vacations and it keeps me from getting burnt. I like that it is waterproof and spray on. This is the Target brand and I love that it is lower priced than some of the other spray on brands but just as good!
abby G.
Marshall, MN
Do you like this spray on sunscreen it’s super easy to use and convenience and small to put in a bag when you’re going to the beach or to the pool. It’s also really cheap which is why bought it and I will buy again.
Starr K.
Long Beach , CA
Yasss spf 50! This sunscreen is so easy to use and my first I grab. It’s an amazing value compared to some other big name companies but seems to work better. If you’re on a budget... this is the sunscreen for you!
Allyson L.
Upper Chichester , PA
I love target brand everything so I wasn’t surprised when I even liked their sunblock. You can always find a great price at target, and I’d much rather buy storebrand or than paying extra just for a namebrand.
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
Super convenient for vacation. It travels with us every time. I love being able to spray it on. The Up and Up brand is priced well which makes me reach for it more frequently than the name brand sunscreens.