BY UP & UP #90 in Facial Sunscreen

water resistant (80 minutes). clear, rub free formula. fast and easy coverage. skin cancer foundation seal of recommendation. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "Love it. It is affordable and works great. Stays on even when sweating. Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin like other brands. Other brands have left me with hives all over my body. This has never done that. Would recommend to anyone. Especially fair skinned people." in 9 reviews
Carolyn F.
Oklahoma City, OK
I enjoy this sunscreen in a pinch. I definitely enjoy the spray on application because it’s so easy and not messy at all. I must say, you have to be careful that you get it everywhere or else you might get a patchy burn. The sun protection this provided was good, but if you don’t reapply like you’re supposed to you may burn!
Shiloh F.
Rapid City, SD
I love the continuous mist packaged sunscreen because it is so simple to apply and ensure you don't miss any spots. I have very fair skin and burn easily. This stuff does the job well and doesn't have too strong of an odor. Just be sure and spray only outside unless you want greasy floors ;)
Kaitlyn H.
Graniteville, SC
Up and Up Continuous Spray Sunscreen is great everyday sunscreen. It’s not the highest quality but it is inexpensive and does protect in the sun. My husband uses this spray sunscreen almost daily during the summer and always keeps a bottle in his patrol car.
Kelli W.
Target’s Up & Up brand is fantastic! I love this sunscreen. I have to get the spf 50 because my skin is so pale. I use this and it covers perfectly. I reapply as instructed and I don’t look like a Lobster the next day. It works for me and my son. Love this!
Amy B.
Wellington, FL
Up & Up sunscreen works really well. It’s great for sunny Florida where we live as we spend most of our time outside st the baseball field. Easy to use and there’s great deals on it at Target and often a discount on Target Cartwheel.
Carey K.
Austin, TX
Lightweight and non-greasy, this is definitely our usual sunscreen for body. I like the high SPF and the fact that it doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin and that of my children. Great product, and very affordable. Highly recommend.
Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
This is a little higher SPF than I normally use but I brought this on several vacations and it keeps me from getting burnt. I like that it is waterproof and spray on. This is the Target brand and I love that it is lower priced than some of the other spray on brands but just as good!
Angel L.
Works just as great as the name brands. It doesn’t smell quite as good as banana boat or others, but it works just as effectively. Protects from the sun & doesn’t wear off too quickly. Save your money & buy this over name brands.
Monica V.
Westchester
This product is great for sun protection. I have fair skin and it is easy to use. I spray it on and it dries very fast. Quick beauty step in the morning. I will be buying this product in the future. You can beat the price!
Shawnee P.
Easy to use and apply. We used this in the Arizona sunshine which is super hot. This product provided excellent coverage and provided the protection my kids needed on a warm sunny day. I highly recommend this product.