up & up Up & Up Continuous Mist Spray Sunscreen SPF 50 - 10 oz uploaded by Pamela Brooke D.

BY UP & UP

water resistant (80 minutes). clear, rub free formula. fast and easy coverage. skin cancer foundation seal of recommendation. see more...

Magda M.
Carson, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sunscreen brands are usually limited to a few set ones that are trusted. & Now that Im going out more with my son, in the sun, I wanted to make sure he is protected and so I am. This twin pack of SPF 50 is perfect for acheiving that goal! The continuous spray allows for easy application too! Which is needed with a toddler! Will keep buying all summer long! up & up Up & Up Continuous Mist Spray Sunscreen SPF 50 - 10 oz
Andrea C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom being a pretty cheap person loves to buy the store brand so she gets this sunscreen all the time. I personally don't mind the brand on a sunscreen bottle as long as it is protecting my skin from the sun. This type of sunscreen is really easy to apply since it is a spray. If you are like me and are to lazy to apply sunscreen on yourself try this because it makes the process 10x faster and it makes it easier.
Brittany W.
Fond du Lac , WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love Target brands!! They are so well priced and extremely comparable to name brand products. This sunscreen goes on nicely and doesn't feel gross like some. The smell is really nice but still light - which is perfect for kids. It definitely prevented any burns on my 2 year old cause we were outside all day for a few days in a row! I'm so thrilled I bought it and it was on sale too!
Shannon A.
Essex, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
We have stopped using sunscreen sprays recently after some bad experiences. First, it's easier to miss a spot and burn. Also, it is absolutely awful if you accidentally get some in your eyes. Would prefer Target to come up with a lotion that is effective and doesn't burn in your eyes.
Carla S.
I am very pale skinned and don't leave the house in the summer without SPF50! I apply before leaving and then throw the bottle in my bag to take with and reapply later. This product is great because of the spray and not having to rub in the thick, greasy lotion.
Michelle P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is so easy to use. Smells great and protects my kids against the sun. Gentle on even my youngest. And by far the best value you can find. I don't think I'll ever be buying name brand again. Just doesn't seem it worth it. This is such a great product.
Melissa T.
Green Bay, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love getting great sun protection at such a low price. Its very gentle, and works as well as name brands. I am very happy with this product. Will definitely buy again, as I have in the past. Item is often on the cartwheel app, saving consumers money
Jillaine H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this product because there was a coupon for it on Target's Cartwheel app, and while I do think that it did a decent job, the spray applicator stopped working after a couple of uses. Because of that I probably wouldn't buy this sunscreen again.
Kelli W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I will always buy Up & Up sunscreen! I use this on my son every year and it works so good! We very rarely have to deal with sunburns. Target brand name products are so affordable and they are just as good as the name brand products.
jenna l.
jackson
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great! Love how easy it is to apply, how gentle it is on your skin, and how it doesn't leave you feeling greasy and dirty. It is light and it works well for children as well. Great protection from the suns harmful rays.