up & up Up & Up Continuous Mist Spray Sunscreen SPF 50 - 10 oz uploaded by Pamela Brooke D.

BY UP & UP

water resistant (80 minutes). clear, rub free formula. fast and easy coverage. skin cancer foundation seal of recommendation. see more...

up & up Up & Up Continuous Mist Spray Sunscreen SPF 50 - 10 oz
  • "It's cheap and works wonders. I was in Italy over the summer and was worried about the hot sun but didn't want to spend loads on sun scream. Bought this on a whim and loved it! I still got a little sun but it a great job protecting my delicate, sensitive skin. " in 6 reviews
Larissa W.
Kearney, MO
I don’t know why I wouldn’t like something super effective for mine and my children’s fair skin, that’s also affordable. Sunscreen can get pricey!! So I don’t usually do name brands and I definitely don’t buy sunscreen from a drugstore... they raise the prices even higher! But Target and their Up &Up brand is top notch!! (I also use the Walmart brand version) You don’t have to spend $15 for one small bottle that will last one whole day. Trust me. This is just as good of not better than those pricey sunscreens
Jess T.
Fort Wayne, IN
It’s pretty cheap, and sometimes spray sunscreen can get expensive. It is awesome that it has a continuous spray. It’s great for going to the beach or the pool. I have sensitive skin and it doesn’t react to the sunscreen at all. Also I’m prone to acne and I haven’t noticed any breakouts after using it.
Tiffany F.
The best. Why would I buy a more expensive brand when this does the job just fine. We have 6 kids ranging from 1 to 15 and the 5 youngest need a little help with sunscreen. The spray also makes it fun for them to spray each other, which makes my job of getting the two youngest beach ready way easier!
Claire C.
Algoma, WI
I unfortunately have little faith in spray on sunscreens. The spray nozzle always ends up getting all gunked up which leads to it spraying all over the place. The protection of this brand is just fine, but I’d much rather use the lotion form than get the spray everywhere but where I need it!
Mary S.
I have used this for myself and children. I find it so much faster and easier than traditional sunscreen. I do like to keep regular sunscreen on hand for face application rather than this. Even when spraying on hands and then applying, my kids don’t like it. But overall this is a favorite of mine to take on any outing.
Jileen M.
Greenville
Worked fine. I’d compare to Coppertone (I think) in the spray bottle similar to this one. The bottles are convenient, but be careful not to get in eyes if it is windy while you’re applying/spraying. Other than that, I prefer this to sunscreen lotion.
Brittany D.
I bought a few bottles of this before our last trip to Disney World. I absolutely loved how quick and easy it was to apply and how fast it absorbed into the skin. It made reapplying so easy, and kept us from getting burnt out in the hot Florida sun.
Liz A.
Chandler, AZ
Up & up is by far my favorite store brand products. Inexpensive with great products that are well worth it. I have never had a problem with their products. It is gentle on my skin as well as my 2 and 4 year old niece and nephews skin. Our go to.
Beth B.
Martinez, GA
I was pleasantly surprised by the up and up sunscreen. My whole family used it on our last cruise and not one of us got even a little pink, even if we didn’t reapply as often as we should’ve. It does sting by your eyes, though.
Jessica C.
Hammond, WI
I love ALL of Target's generic products, I swear! I used to use Hawaiian Tropics or Banana Boat but I switched to up & up because it's cheaper and works just as well. They have a ton of variety too, creams and sprays for many different SPF protection levels. Since it's Target's brand, they always have them in stock in multiple varieties, which is another plus. The spray doesn't leave a weird sticky layer on your skin like some other brands!!!