up & up Up & Up Continuous Mist Spray Sunscreen SPF 50 - 10 oz uploaded by Pamela Brooke D.

BY UP & UP

water resistant (80 minutes). clear, rub free formula. fast and easy coverage. skin cancer foundation seal of recommendation. see more...

Jess T.
Fort Wayne, IN
It’s pretty cheap, and sometimes spray sunscreen can get expensive. It is awesome that it has a continuous spray. It’s great for going to the beach or the pool. I have sensitive skin and it doesn’t react to the sunscreen at all. Also I’m prone to acne and I haven’t noticed any breakouts after using it.
Claire C.
Algoma, WI
I unfortunately have little faith in spray on sunscreens. The spray nozzle always ends up getting all gunked up which leads to it spraying all over the place. The protection of this brand is just fine, but I’d much rather use the lotion form than get the spray everywhere but where I need it!
Esse M.
evanston, IL
This sunscreen is very oily and if you get it on your hands it will leave stains on white surfaces for around half an hour. Other than that it does protect you from sunburn and lasts an extremely long time, we've had ours for two summers now and it's still going strong.
Nathalie C.
Norfolk, VA
It works great! But you have to actually rub it in. It sprays a lot at once. And it does feel a bit greasy. But it's a great price and I've gotten it in packs before at an even cheaper price. If you can afford neutrogena, that feels better on the skin but they both work the same.
Mary S.
I have used this for myself and children. I find it so much faster and easier than traditional sunscreen. I do like to keep regular sunscreen on hand for face application rather than this. Even when spraying on hands and then applying, my kids don’t like it. But overall this is a favorite of mine to take on any outing.
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
I love skin care lip gloss lotion and personal care omg my go tos I love candy also cake and yes I am a bit of a foody lol love me some food also love me some hair care products and clothes and electronics and chips crackers and so much more...like ice cream
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
I bought a few bottles of this before our last trip to Disney World. I absolutely loved how quick and easy it was to apply and how fast it absorbed into the skin. It made reapplying so easy, and kept us from getting burnt out in the hot Florida sun.
Liz A.
Chandler, AZ
Up & up is by far my favorite store brand products. Inexpensive with great products that are well worth it. I have never had a problem with their products. It is gentle on my skin as well as my 2 and 4 year old niece and nephews skin. Our go to.
Jessica R.
Honolulu, HI
Great product for the price and definitely comparable to the name brand competitors. I use this on myself and my kids. My only dislike is if you over spray yourself then it’s gets a chunky like texture. But that’s a personal problem.
Beth B.
Martinez, GA
I was pleasantly surprised by the up and up sunscreen. My whole family used it on our last cruise and not one of us got even a little pink, even if we didn’t reapply as often as we should’ve. It does sting by your eyes, though.