up & up Up & Up Continuous Mist Spray Sunscreen SPF 30 - 10 oz uploaded by Miranda F.up & up Up & Up Continuous Mist Spray Sunscreen SPF 30 - 10 oz uploaded by Heather H.

BY UP & UP

water resistant (80 minutes). clear, rub free formula. fast and easy coverage. skin cancer foundation seal of recommendation. see more...

up & up Up & Up Continuous Mist Spray Sunscreen SPF 30 - 10 oz
  • "This is my favorite sunscreen. I’m a fan of the spray because of its convenience. I also have very sensitive skin and a lot of sunscreens give me hives or don’t react well with my skin. This is one of few that actually work for me!" in 5 reviews
Heidi M.
This stuff is great when you need an inexpensive sunscreen. It really does the job but it is too processed. Too many nasty chemicals compared to some other leading brands that are minimally processed.
Dori S.
Harrisonburg
This is my go to sunscreen for days outside! It is relatively cheaper than name brand, and I personally prefer the formula and continuous spray. I am outside often during the summer, so the bulk packs are worth it for me. It might also be great for kids to use by themselves!
Ashley G.
Mount Joy, PA
I have used this product many times to protect against the sun's rays. I feel that this product works as well as the name brand products. It is a good value. It is gentle on the skin. I would recommend others to use this sunscreen.
Doreen M.
Niagara Falls, NY
It works but you have to rub it in. I would suggest standing on a towel while you apply. The fragrance isn't bad I use to use this all the time, don't drop it! It will just stream out like crazy?
Robyn M.
Good product and good price. You can always find it on sale, or a coupon through Cartwheel. I felt like it protected my skin well and didn't completely wash off in the water which is always a plus. will purchase again.
Kimberly S.
Lincoln, NE
Love this target brand product. it's light, lasts forever especially for a spray, and even the 15 spf leaves me room for my skin to bronze!
nearly waterproof, I typically only reapply once in at all!
Courtney L.
I mean, it's a sunscreen. It gets the job done. However, it does leave an uncomfortable greasy feeling on my skin after application. But, if it protects my skin, that's what matters.
Elizabeth I.
I had a full day on the blasting sun and this worked great! I'm always looking for products that will protect my burning prone skin and won't stir my allergies, this performed great!
Sarah K.
This is one of my favorite sunscreens. It is very affordable and easy to find at any target store. I've used this many times and it is some of the most affective sunscreen I have used. I am definitely going to buy this sunscreen again this summer.
Aleigha W.
Champaign, IL
This stuff is pretty good. Not super expensive, and I love that it's a spray. I would say it's a good value for the price. First time using it, but I will be using it more often.