up & up Up & Up Continuous Mist Spray Sunscreen SPF 30 - 10 oz uploaded by Heather H.

BY UP & UP

water resistant (80 minutes). clear, rub free formula. fast and easy coverage. skin cancer foundation seal of recommendation. see more...

Roz H.
Ogilvie, MN
This sunscreen does a good job of going on evenly m, but I do not overly care for the smell of it. It probably wouldn't bother most people it's just a little strong to me.
Dana D.
Streetsboro, OH
Good spray on sunscreen, but watch your overspray. It WILL discolor clothing and bathing suits. Works well in the water, but I would recommend reapplying after swimming.
Steven B.
Visalia, CA
Very good sunscreen. I work out and walk all day for my job and this works fantastic! Spraying it on is fast and easy to do and is not funny at all. Is doesn't get into my eyes even though I sweat
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
Thank you for the Christmas card Helen to get a few hours of sleep lastnight and I don't see a coupon code in my email is i n y ou tried Epsom salt baths in a
Sarah C.
Aiken, SC
Great sunscreen! Not greasy. Goes on evenly in a nice, fine mist. I don't burn after using this even after sweating or going in the water. Such a great value!
Katie M.
Escondido, CA
Love the convenience of a spray sun screen. You can’t beat the prices on the up&up brands at Target compared to brand name sunscreens it works just as well.
Laura M.
Whittier , CA
We live this sunscreen. It doesn’t feel greasy on the skin. It elderly like it lasts quite a while. It smells nice and the price is very affordable.
Kristen W.
Edison, NJ
Love this product. Super easy to use and such a great price. No greasy feel left on the skin and doesn't need to be reapplied too often. Great buy
Jillian S.
Leola, PA
This is a good cheaper store brand sun screen. The nozzle doesn't get clogged and you get all over coverage. Let it dry before you start your fun!
Monica D.
Anthony, NM
You can spray on and don't leave your skin with all that oil. I use this all the time work perfect. I wouldn't change it for any other product.