up & up Up & Up Continuous Mist Spray Sunscreen SPF 30 - 10 oz uploaded by Miranda F.up & up Up & Up Continuous Mist Spray Sunscreen SPF 30 - 10 oz uploaded by Heather H.

BY UP & UP

water resistant (80 minutes). clear, rub free formula. fast and easy coverage. skin cancer foundation seal of recommendation. see more...

Ashley B.
W Homestead, PA
Just used this today on our kayaking trip! Works well. I am not a huge fan of spray sunscreens because I am always nervous that I am missing spots. Or if it's windy, it makes applications much more difficult.
Trini K.
St George, UT
Bought a cheaper brand this summer, and have loved it! My son is 3 and has stayed sunburn free in this 110 degree weather. It sprays on easy and leaves him ready for the sun. I totally recommend this sunscreen.
Sandra R.
Murrieta, CA
We always buy sunscreen because my daughter has vitiligo so we need protection for her skin where she has the depigmentation. It gives her the protection she needs and at a price that we can afford as a family:
Gianna G.
Lutz, FL
I love spray sunscreens, and this one is no exception. The mister on the bottle has good coverage, and as long as you are able to reach everywhere, you'll be good to go. You may need to reapply throughout the day, but with a sprayer, it is simple to do so. Not too strong of a scent either.
Heidi M.
This stuff is great when you need an inexpensive sunscreen. It really does the job but it is too processed. Too many nasty chemicals compared to some other leading brands that are minimally processed.
Ashley G.
Mount Joy, PA
I have used this product many times to protect against the sun's rays. I feel that this product works as well as the name brand products. It is a good value. It is gentle on the skin. I would recommend others to use this sunscreen.
Doreen M.
Niagara Falls, NY
It works but you have to rub it in. I would suggest standing on a towel while you apply. The fragrance isn't bad I use to use this all the time, don't drop it! It will just stream out like crazy?
Robyn M.
Good product and good price. You can always find it on sale, or a coupon through Cartwheel. I felt like it protected my skin well and didn't completely wash off in the water which is always a plus. will purchase again.
Kimberly S.
Lincoln, NE
Love this target brand product. it's light, lasts forever especially for a spray, and even the 15 spf leaves me room for my skin to bronze!
nearly waterproof, I typically only reapply once in at all!
Elizabeth I.
I had a full day on the blasting sun and this worked great! I'm always looking for products that will protect my burning prone skin and won't stir my allergies, this performed great!