up & up Up & Up Continuous Mist Spray Sunscreen SPF 30 - 10 oz uploaded by Miranda F.up & up Up & Up Continuous Mist Spray Sunscreen SPF 30 - 10 oz uploaded by Heather H.

BY UP & UP

water resistant (80 minutes). clear, rub free formula. fast and easy coverage. skin cancer foundation seal of recommendation. see more...

up & up Up & Up Continuous Mist Spray Sunscreen SPF 30 - 10 oz
  • "This is my favorite sunscreen. I’m a fan of the spray because of its convenience. I also have very sensitive skin and a lot of sunscreens give me hives or don’t react well with my skin. This is one of few that actually work for me!" in 5 reviews
Kristine W.
To me this works just as good as a name brand. I don’t have fair skin though, and do not burn easily. I use this in SC on beaches in the summer months and it works great!
Lindsey K.
Pensacola, FL
This sunscreen works great if you apply it inside. Be aware that if you use it inside that it will get on your body but it will also fall on your carpet and make it smell, or on your hard floors and make them slick and filmy. Do NOT apply it outside in the wind. My husband learned the hard way that a mist blows in the wind at the beach and ended up burnt to a crisp.
Tirza G.
Waterford , CA
Very inexpensive and it gets the job done! There isn't a pretty tropical smell or anything, which would be nice, but that's not an issue at all. It's slightly oily and doesn't absorb right away, but it really does protect you from a nasty burn. Over all, this is probably my fav aerosol sunscreen. I prefer it over pricier name brands.
Brittany L.
Louisville, KY
Not the best sunscreen ever. It gets the job done but can feel sticky and tacky on the skin. It often comes off with sweat. However, it's over all great for the price. If you are already headed to the sun that day and need to grab something quick, I recommend this product instead of some of the more expensive ones!
Sierra S.
cincinnati, OH
Overall, did not burn so it was a success! I have very fair skin so I was pleased with the protection it provided. Also the price was not too bad, actually better than other brands provided. Although it was not very comfortable on my face, almost burned when applying, might just be my sensitive skin.
Catherine C.
Sunscreen was great quality and got the job done. I have darker skin (Mediterranean roots) so I typically tan pretty easily, and this really helped from preventing burning. My only complaint is that the bottle ran out much more quickly than expected. I went to the lake for a weekend and only used it on myself--it barely lasted through the weekend.
Sara F.
Racine, WI
I definitely have to use sunscreen. I always like the up & up brand, but I especially like the sunscreen. I like the spray better than lotion because it helps me get to hard to reach areas (back, neck, etc.) The spray was gentle and easy to use. I would definitely recommend to others.
Jeni C.
Louisville, KY
It's hard to beat the Up & Up Continuous Mist Spray Sunscreen. Target has made a name for itself by making products that provide great quality at a reasonable price. Their sunscreen goes on smooth and dries quickly without much smell or feel of residue. It's protection you can trust at a price that is easy to swallow.
Crystal L.
Rosedale, MD
I use this product with I am going to the beach, doing something outdoors, or going to an amusement park. The spray makes it easy and quickly to apply. You can spray your own back. I like the Target brand because it's cheaper and does the same thing as the name brand. I am always at Target anyway.
Kaitlin P.
Appleton, WI
It provides the necessary coverage, but it leaves a STRONG odor and mist in the surrounding area. We sprayed other on our front porch and it made it hard to breathe out there for the rest of the day. Can't imagine this product is good for the lungs.