up & up Up & Up Continuous Mist Spray Sunscreen SPF 30 - 10 oz uploaded by Miranda F.up & up Up & Up Continuous Mist Spray Sunscreen SPF 30 - 10 oz uploaded by Heather H.

BY UP & UP

water resistant (80 minutes). clear, rub free formula. fast and easy coverage. skin cancer foundation seal of recommendation. see more...

up & up Up & Up Continuous Mist Spray Sunscreen SPF 30 - 10 oz
  • "This is my favorite sunscreen. I’m a fan of the spray because of its convenience. I also have very sensitive skin and a lot of sunscreens give me hives or don’t react well with my skin. This is one of few that actually work for me!" in 5 reviews
Jacalyn H.
Riverside, CA
Why spend a lot on a sunscreen when up and up have great affordable formulas that work.. Most items I use I have switched over to up and up brand.. This sunscreen did me well at the last Knot fest out in the sun in dirt fields during 100degree weather no burn not even any color change! Gotta love it.. And my skin lives me for it too
Debbie H.
Lakewood, CA
I love spray sunscreens! They're super easy to apply and they don't get messy! I am able to reach my back with it. I bought mine at target. I also have the kids one for my daughter. I think it's perfect!
Maddie R.
Works just fine if you apply the right amount of times for the amount of time you're spending in the sun. Spray sunscreens are personally my favorite because the are fast and easy to apply. However, I wouldn't always guarantee they are the best option for everyone, especially people more sensitive to the sun. Just be careful, but nice, cheap brand.
Kelly H.
I love this product. Great for summer, but can also be used during other seasons on a sunny day. Up and up brand is always a great product for a great deal, and Target is fair in its pricing and honest about making quality products. Definitely recommend!
Jennifer F.
Springdale, AR
One of the best spray sunscreens I have ever used! It’s a go-to staple for our family! It sprays consistently and we never experience a burn when applied appropriately! As far as spray sunscreens, the best value for my money I have ever found!
Gabby M.
Waynesboro, VA
Easy to spray on as long as you aren’t spraying it with any slight breeze. Good coverage just don’t forget to reapply every 30 minutes. And make sure you use an spf higher than 30 when when anywhere south of Florida.
Alison E.
Bay Area
Got the job done! A little oily feeling on the skin, as expected. I wear it only for short periods of time (to the pool, beach). Not my everyday sunscreen but nice for outings! I'd buy this one again.
Emma M.
Kearny, NJ
This product is store brand and gets the job done. It has a great price and it met my expectations of a sunscreen. I did not burn when using this, but tanned very nicely. I would recommend to anyone!
Allison K.
I’m a repeat buyer of this product. It is a bit more oily than I’d like for sunscreen but the price is right and the application is easy. It’s my go- to when I’m traveling and forgot to pack sunscreen!
Megan S.
Knoxville, TN
Love the target brand sunscreen. We buy tons of these to toss in all our summer/beach bags just in case we need to reapply. Cheaper than other brands but still great product.