up & up Up & Up Continuous Mist Spray Sunscreen SPF 30 - 10 oz uploaded by Miranda F.up & up Up & Up Continuous Mist Spray Sunscreen SPF 30 - 10 oz uploaded by Heather H.

BY UP & UP

water resistant (80 minutes). clear, rub free formula. fast and easy coverage. skin cancer foundation seal of recommendation. see more...

up & up Up & Up Continuous Mist Spray Sunscreen SPF 30 - 10 oz
  • "This is my favorite sunscreen. I’m a fan of the spray because of its convenience. I also have very sensitive skin and a lot of sunscreens give me hives or don’t react well with my skin. This is one of few that actually work for me!" in 5 reviews
Sam S.
I mean sunscreen really does the job on its own. This one is affordable and gets the job done! Def still have to reapply every few hours, but you have to do that with all sunscreens.
Emily P.
Morgantown, KY
This sunscreen is just as good as any name brand. It protects my skin from sunburns and doesn’t wash off if you sweat. I reapply every 2 hours and never get sunburnt bad.
Maddisen D.
Flagstaff, AZ
I love this brand because it’s the target brand which means it’s cheaper. Even if the quantity is cheaper, the quality isn’t at all. I always have a couple bottles of this in my car, beach bag!
heather m.
Easy to use but make sure to still rub it it! Had a mishap where I missed a spot with the spray and got a weird tan line/burn. Would’ve solved it if I rubbed it in.
Taylor M.
Lynchburg, VA
This is my go-to sunscreen every summer! I have pretty fair skin and it definitely works to prevent sunburn. I do have to re-apply nearly every hour, if I'm in the water, but I feel like that is to be expected with any sunscreen. The scent is the typical sunscreen smell but I don't mind. It is a great value compared to the name brand but works just as well!
Jessica D.
This sunscreen is affordable and gives me and my family the protection we need from the intense Texas sun. I love that it's inexpensive. I do notice that after spraying there is a slight film on the skin that I feel I need to rub in, but I'm sure you would still get the same protection, even without rubbing it in. I also dislike that the can is so slick, because after changing hands to spray my other arm, my hand is so slippery that I can't hardly grip the can enough to push down and spray.
Katie R.
Ok I know this is going to sound strange because how could a store brand possibly be better than a fancier version right? Well, Target knows what they're doing here and they're doing it well! The spray nozzle has such a wide range that I never have to worry if I've missed a spot. The sunscreen dries fast so you don't have to worry about rubbing it in either! Every time I use this sunscreen I know I'm protected. I have yet to get burned when applied correctly.
Emily B.
I'm gonna start by saying I hate spray sunscreen anyway, but I was not a fan of this at all. I'm pretty tan already and rarely burn, however I spent only a few short hours in the sun on the lake in the evening, when I normally wouldn't even apply much sunscreen, and I got burnt all over. Also, the formula seemed sticky and greasy on my skin. I love Up & Up, but not this product.
Cierra C.
Knoxville, TN
I do not have skin that burns very easily (I am typically tan throughout the year). This does not mean that I don't use protection when out in the sun, so this is perfect! It is light and airy for those who do not like the feel of a heavy sunscreen. I would advise to make sure that you spray heavily, as with any mist sunscreen.
Jacalyn H.
Riverside, CA
Why spend a lot on a sunscreen when up and up have great affordable formulas that work.. Most items I use I have switched over to up and up brand.. This sunscreen did me well at the last Knot fest out in the sun in dirt fields during 100degree weather no burn not even any color change! Gotta love it.. And my skin lives me for it too