up & up Up & Up Continuous Mist Spray Sunscreen SPF 30 - 10 oz uploaded by Miranda F.up & up Up & Up Continuous Mist Spray Sunscreen SPF 30 - 10 oz uploaded by Heather H.

up & up Up & Up Continuous Mist Spray Sunscreen SPF 30 - 10 oz

water resistant (80 minutes). clear, rub free formula. fast and easy coverage. skin cancer foundation seal of recommendation. see more...

Penny S.
Portland , OR
Such a great sunscreen, we buy this every year. Price is always right and I like the spray very much for spraying down the kids. Target brand has really stepped it up in the last few years! I would definitely recommend this to a friend!
Jessica B.
Elk Grove, CA
This product lasts a long time, always sprays well, and does the job preventing sunburn. It takes a little while to dry so you have to be patient before getting in the water.
Tara R.
West Mifflin , PA
Great product and love that is very comparable to name brand. Long lasting and great for the beach. Definitely recommend it. I by this every summer for me and kids!! Definitely will continue to buy.
Katie T.
Westminster , MD
This is a great product. It is full coverage and lasts multiples uses. The packaging is appealing. The cap turns to close the spray nozzle when not in use. I would definitely repurchase this product again.
Lindsey K.
Pensacola, FL
This sunscreen works great if you apply it inside. Be aware that if you use it inside that it will get on your body but it will also fall on your carpet and make it smell, or on your hard floors and make them slick and filmy. Do NOT apply it outside in the wind. My husband learned the hard way that a mist blows in the wind at the beach and ended up burnt to a crisp.
Tirzah G.
Waterford, CA
Very inexpensive and it gets the job done! There isn't a pretty tropical smell or anything, which would be nice, but that's not an issue at all. It's slightly oily and doesn't absorb right away, but it really does protect you from a nasty burn. Over all, this is probably my fav aerosol sunscreen. I prefer it over pricier name brands.
Brittany L.
Louisville, KY
Not the best sunscreen ever. It gets the job done but can feel sticky and tacky on the skin. It often comes off with sweat. However, it's over all great for the price. If you are already headed to the sun that day and need to grab something quick, I recommend this product instead of some of the more expensive ones!
Sierra S.
cincinnati, OH
Overall, did not burn so it was a success! I have very fair skin so I was pleased with the protection it provided. Also the price was not too bad, actually better than other brands provided. Although it was not very comfortable on my face, almost burned when applying, might just be my sensitive skin.
Catherine C.
Cincinnati, OH
Sunscreen was great quality and got the job done. I have darker skin (Mediterranean roots) so I typically tan pretty easily, and this really helped from preventing burning. My only complaint is that the bottle ran out much more quickly than expected. I went to the lake for a weekend and only used it on myself--it barely lasted through the weekend.
Sara F.
Racine, WI
I definitely have to use sunscreen. I always like the up & up brand, but I especially like the sunscreen. I like the spray better than lotion because it helps me get to hard to reach areas (back, neck, etc.) The spray was gentle and easy to use. I would definitely recommend to others.