up & up Up & Up Continuous Mist Spray Sunscreen SPF 30 - 10 oz uploaded by Heather H.

BY UP & UP

water resistant (80 minutes). clear, rub free formula. fast and easy coverage. skin cancer foundation seal of recommendation. see more...

Crystal L.
Rosedale, MD
I use this product with I am going to the beach, doing something outdoors, or going to an amusement park. The spray makes it easy and quickly to apply. You can spray your own back. I like the Target brand because it's cheaper and does the same thing as the name brand. I am always at Target anyway.
Kaitlin P.
Appleton, WI
It provides the necessary coverage, but it leaves a STRONG odor and mist in the surrounding area. We sprayed other on our front porch and it made it hard to breathe out there for the rest of the day. Can't imagine this product is good for the lungs.
Victoria J.
I bought this on clearance, so it was a good deal. It is easy to apply because of the continuous spray feature. It is easy to use. I also felt like it stayed on me well after going in the water and drying off with a towel when I was at the beach. I would buy again, especially if on sale.
Abbey B.
Madison, WI
Pretty decent, can't complain. I haven't noticed a big difference between the Up & Up sunscreen and bigger names like Banana Boat or Coppertone, so it is definitely a deal on price! Target brands are often very competitive in their Up&Up products.
Leslie S.
I actually prefer this spray sunscreen better than most name brands. The bottle doesn't clog and the smell is decent; to me, it feels like it costs better than others. I've purchased it from our local Target and while I wish it would last longer, that's the nature of spray sunscreens.
elizabeth s.
Jeffersonville, IN
For the price this sunscreen is amazing!!! Target productions are great and comparable to all name brands. It works perfect and last a long time! It's all more bang for your buck. Definitely would but again!
Kirsten G.
Cheektowaga , NY
My go to sunscreen for the summer! Affordable price. Great quality. Good quantity. 30 spf is perfect for me and I love that it's water resistant. I choose this over the other name brands. I trust up&cup products a lot! Def a go to!
Nicole S.
Canoga Park, CA
This is my go to sunscreen whenever I'm going to the pool or beach or just planning to be outside for an extended period of time. The price is fair for the amount of product you get and I'd recommend this brand over others.
Kalyn S.
My husband uses this when he is working all day outside. the continuous spray is easy for him to use and makes it quick and easy to get good coverage.
being an 'off brand' it still works just fine and is cheaper than others
Iris V.
San Luis Obispo, CA
Purchased this one day before heading out to the beach and it works great. It's always sunny where I live so sunscreen is pretty important and this does the job. It's inexpensive and always works. I also love that it's a mist, I'm only knocking off 1 star because sometimes I think it's a little sticky.