up & up Up & Up Continuous Mist Spray Sunscreen SPF 30 - 10 oz uploaded by Miranda F.up & up Up & Up Continuous Mist Spray Sunscreen SPF 30 - 10 oz uploaded by Heather H.

BY UP & UP

water resistant (80 minutes). clear, rub free formula. fast and easy coverage. skin cancer foundation seal of recommendation. see more...

Katie R.
Ok I know this is going to sound strange because how could a store brand possibly be better than a fancier version right? Well, Target knows what they're doing here and they're doing it well! The spray nozzle has such a wide range that I never have to worry if I've missed a spot. The sunscreen dries fast so you don't have to worry about rubbing it in either! Every time I use this sunscreen I know I'm protected. I have yet to get burned when applied correctly.
Jessica D.
This sunscreen is affordable and gives me and my family the protection we need from the intense Texas sun. I love that it's inexpensive. I do notice that after spraying there is a slight film on the skin that I feel I need to rub in, but I'm sure you would still get the same protection, even without rubbing it in. I also dislike that the can is so slick, because after changing hands to spray my other arm, my hand is so slippery that I can't hardly grip the can enough to push down and spray.
Emily S.
I'm gonna start by saying I hate spray sunscreen anyway, but I was not a fan of this at all. I'm pretty tan already and rarely burn, however I spent only a few short hours in the sun on the lake in the evening, when I normally wouldn't even apply much sunscreen, and I got burnt all over. Also, the formula seemed sticky and greasy on my skin. I love Up & Up, but not this product.
Cierra C.
Knoxville, TN
I do not have skin that burns very easily (I am typically tan throughout the year). This does not mean that I don't use protection when out in the sun, so this is perfect! It is light and airy for those who do not like the feel of a heavy sunscreen. I would advise to make sure that you spray heavily, as with any mist sunscreen.
Jacalyn H.
Riverside, CA
Why spend a lot on a sunscreen when up and up have great affordable formulas that work.. Most items I use I have switched over to up and up brand.. This sunscreen did me well at the last Knot fest out in the sun in dirt fields during 100degree weather no burn not even any color change! Gotta love it.. And my skin lives me for it too
Debbie H.
Lakewood, CA
I love spray sunscreens! They're super easy to apply and they don't get messy! I am able to reach my back with it. I bought mine at target. I also have the kids one for my daughter. I think it's perfect!
Dori S.
Harrisonburg
This is my go to sunscreen for days outside! It is relatively cheaper than name brand, and I personally prefer the formula and continuous spray. I am outside often during the summer, so the bulk packs are worth it for me. It might also be great for kids to use by themselves!
Kelly H.
I love this product. Great for summer, but can also be used during other seasons on a sunny day. Up and up brand is always a great product for a great deal, and Target is fair in its pricing and honest about making quality products. Definitely recommend!
Sarah K.
This is one of my favorite sunscreens. It is very affordable and easy to find at any target store. I've used this many times and it is some of the most affective sunscreen I have used. I am definitely going to buy this sunscreen again this summer.
Penny S.
Portland , OR
Such a great sunscreen, we buy this every year. Price is always right and I like the spray very much for spraying down the kids. Target brand has really stepped it up in the last few years! I would definitely recommend this to a friend!