up & up Up & Up Continuous Mist Spray Sunscreen SPF 30 - 10 oz uploaded by Miranda F.up & up Up & Up Continuous Mist Spray Sunscreen SPF 30 - 10 oz uploaded by Heather H.

BY UP & UP

water resistant (80 minutes). clear, rub free formula. fast and easy coverage. skin cancer foundation seal of recommendation. see more...

up & up Up & Up Continuous Mist Spray Sunscreen SPF 30 - 10 oz
  • "This is my favorite sunscreen. I’m a fan of the spray because of its convenience. I also have very sensitive skin and a lot of sunscreens give me hives or don’t react well with my skin. This is one of few that actually work for me!" in 5 reviews
Mary Jane V.
Hayward , CA
I’ve found that this store brand sun screen works just as good as the band name ones.

My favorite thing about it if the continuous spray. No need to get it on your hands and rub it into your skin. I just mist it where ever I want protection and I’m done.
Leora L.
Does the job of a spray sunscreen! For an off brand, it is still totally efficient and covers your skin. A con to spray sunscreens is that you loose quite a bit of product during the application process and it’s possible to miss spots
Elizabeth D.
Adriana F.
Atlanta, GA
Great product. Not too bad of a price and does the job. A bit oily and slimy so it definitely needs some time to sit before getting in the sun/water. Not available everywhere but is a good brand to choose when available!
Megan C.
Cleveland, OH
I always buy the up & up brand! I love shopping at Target, and feel like their brand is always comparable to the brand name products. Would recommend :) I will continue to buy this product and more of the up & up brand.
Barbara M.
Langhorne, PA
I love this sunscreen! I feel like it has great coverage and does an awesome job at protecting my skin from the sun. The spray is continuous and is never a problem for me. This is a must buy for every summer season and I never skip out on buying a bottle.
Sarah M.
Raleigh
This is a good cheap sunscreen but does have a pretty strong scent and leaves a bit of a film on my skin. The packaging itself is not great. At times it is hard to apply and the spray top gets clogged.
Hannah H.
Wauwatosa
I love the ease of a spray, but I don't use it on my kids. I make sure to rub in the spray to make sure that it coats evenly because I am super fair skinned and burn really easily. With the spray I am more likely to reapply regularly.
Mary A.
Woodridge , IL
I work at a pool and don’t like the sunscreen they provide, so I purchase this. It’s always worked for me and I like the nice even spray the nozzle provides. For the price you can’t find better.
Gabbie B.
Cambridge, MA
This is the only sunscreen I use! It’s way more affordable than any of the name brands, works perfectly, sprays on super easily, and dries quickly for comfort and great protection.