up & up Up & Up Continuous Mist Spray Sunscreen SPF 30 - 10 oz uploaded by Miranda F.up & up Up & Up Continuous Mist Spray Sunscreen SPF 30 - 10 oz uploaded by Heather H.

BY UP & UP

water resistant (80 minutes). clear, rub free formula. fast and easy coverage. skin cancer foundation seal of recommendation. see more...

up & up Up & Up Continuous Mist Spray Sunscreen SPF 30 - 10 oz
  • "This is my favorite sunscreen. I’m a fan of the spray because of its convenience. I also have very sensitive skin and a lot of sunscreens give me hives or don’t react well with my skin. This is one of few that actually work for me!" in 5 reviews
Briana J.
sacramento
I’m someone who really likes to be in the sun, so I’m always using sunscreen this one works great doesn’t leave my skin feeling super oily, I can even go in the pool and it still works. Whenever I’m in target I go for this
Rebecca V.
Southington, CT
I purchase these because target does a great sale on them throughout the summer. The spray is extremely easy to use. It is just as effective as other brands but for a fraction of the price.
Elisha L.
Vineland, NJ
This is a necessity. Target always has the best generic products and this is one of them. It sprays on nice and soaks in the skin pretty quickly. It is great for beach days and the like.
nicole g.
Ontario, CA
Up & Up carries excellent variety of dupes from well known brands. I love using their products especially when money is tight.. it compares to brand name and really delivers on quality
Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
I prefer the spray-on sunscreen as opposed to the cream type. I use this sunscreen regularly and prefer it because it doesn't leave a sticky or greasy feeling. The bottle lasts a long time and is priced well compared to other spray-on sunscreens.
Kristin L.
I always have some of this sunscreen on hand in the summer because after taking acne medicine my skin is super sensitive to the sun. I always know my skin is safe when using this. It smells nice and doesn't make me feel oily or greasy when using it. I will definitely be getting some more of this this summer.
Lexie K.
Centreville, VA
Gets the job done! It can be a little difficult to see where it goes when you spray it on, so I end up using more than I probably need to make sure I get good coverage.
Mariel M.
Azusa , CA
I live in California so sunskin is a key essential. I like the up& up brand, especially the most sunscreen, because it's fast, messy free, and easy to use. You dont have to run it into your skin or worry about white marks it's just spray and go. Also I love the smell of it, reminds me of summer.
Caroline D.
This gets the job done in terms of sun protection, but I hate the smell of this. It was really chemical smelling. The product works fine and it's a good price, but I'd rather pay more for something that smells better
Mary Jane V.
Hayward , CA
I’ve found that this store brand sun screen works just as good as the band name ones.

My favorite thing about it if the continuous spray. No need to get it on your hands and rub it into your skin. I just mist it where ever I want protection and I’m done.