up & up Up & Up Continuous Mist Spray Sunscreen SPF 30 - 10 oz uploaded by Heather H.

BY UP & UP

water resistant (80 minutes). clear, rub free formula. fast and easy coverage. skin cancer foundation seal of recommendation. see more...

amanda s.
wisconsin
Easy to spray, i use on my son... he won't sit to rub in a lotion once let alone when we have to reapply.. it works
Annalisa H.
Sparks, NV
I LOVE spray sunscreen since its easy to apply without getting it on my hands or asking someone to apply it for me.
Katie H.
Lansdale, PA
Does not work as well as rub in sunscreen but is effective if reapplied often. Causes oily skin bu not break outs.
Sarah p.
Billings , MT
It's a great product and easy to use. I always keep it in the house if I need it. It's not too expensive either.
Christina M.
Norwalk, CA
God coverage and easy to use. Spray nozzle doesn't get stuck like most and doesn't leave a sticky residue on skin
Rochelle H.
This stuff goes on okay but doesn't stay on for very long. I had to keep reapplying but over all it works well.
Natalie W.
Fort Wayne, IN
Great product, great price. Easy to use. Won't leave home without it. Smells good, great for my sensitive skin.
Single G.
lakewood, oh
My favorite. Great spray. Not sticky or greasy and nice mist onto skin. Cheaper and better than name brands.
User 1.
Good sunscreen however it does smell a little stronger than a regular sunscreen does (not quite sure why....)
Amber W.
Westfield, IN
Up & up spray spf 30 is just as good as any other name brand spf 30! I was able to get a value pack of 3!!