up & up Up & Up Continuous Mist Spray Sunscreen SPF 30 - 10 oz uploaded by Heather H.

BY UP & UP

water resistant (80 minutes). clear, rub free formula. fast and easy coverage. skin cancer foundation seal of recommendation. see more...

Mariel M.
Azusa, CA
I live in California so sunskin is a key essential. I like the up& up brand, especially the most sunscreen, because it's fast, messy free, and easy to use. You dont have to run it into your skin or worry about white marks it's just spray and go. Also I love the smell of it, reminds me of summer.
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
Ehh. We did use this until my husbands back was burnt bad. He looked like a zebra. He had white lines where the spray had hit him directly. I always try to run it in right after spraying. There just isn't anyway you can get a even application.
Megan C.
Cleveland, Oh
I always buy the up & up brand! I love shopping at Target, and feel like their brand is always comparable to the brand name products. Would recommend :) I will continue to buy this product and more of the up & up brand.
Barbara M.
Langhorne, PA
I love this sunscreen! I feel like it has great coverage and does an awesome job at protecting my skin from the sun. The spray is continuous and is never a problem for me. This is a must buy for every summer season and I never skip out on buying a bottle.
Sarah C.
Columbus , OH
I like to use this product for when I am spending a lot of time outside and at the pool. Definitely would recommend this product because it costs much less than its competitors and is just as effective.
Hilary W.
Tampa
Works great as a sunscreen and the mist makes it easy to apply. The price is just right so it is always my go-to sunscreen product when I go to the beach. I'd highly recommend this product for anyone.
Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
I prefer the spray-on sunscreen as opposed to the cream type. I use this sunscreen regularly and prefer it because it doesn't leave a sticky or greasy feeling. The bottle lasts a long time and is priced well compared to other spray-on sunscreens.
Megan S.
Love the target brand sunscreen. We buy tons of these to toss in all our summer/beach bags just in case we need to reapply. Cheaper than other brands but still great product.
Caroline D.
This gets the job done in terms of sun protection, but I hate the smell of this. It was really chemical smelling. The product works fine and it's a good price, but I'd rather pay more for something that smells better
Kristine W.
To me this works just as good as a name brand. I don’t have fair skin though, and do not burn easily. I use this in SC on beaches in the summer months and it works great!