up & up Up & Up Continuous Mist Spray Sunscreen SPF 30 - 10 oz uploaded by Heather H.

BY UP & UP

water resistant (80 minutes). clear, rub free formula. fast and easy coverage. skin cancer foundation seal of recommendation. see more...

Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Lynchburg, VA
This is my go-to sunscreen every summer! I have pretty fair skin and it definitely works to prevent sunburn. I do have to re-apply nearly every hour, if I'm in the water, but I feel like that is to be expected with any sunscreen. The scent is the typical sunscreen smell but I don't mind. It is a great value compared to the name brand but works just as well!
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Cincinnati, OH
Sunscreen was great quality and got the job done. I have darker skin (Mediterranean roots) so I typically tan pretty easily, and this really helped from preventing burning. My only complaint is that the bottle ran out much more quickly than expected. I went to the lake for a weekend and only used it on myself--it barely lasted through the weekend.
Tirzah G.
Tirzah G.
Waterford, CA
Very inexpensive and it gets the job done! There isn't a pretty tropical smell or anything, which would be nice, but that's not an issue at all. It's slightly oily and doesn't absorb right away, but it really does protect you from a nasty burn. Over all, this is probably my fav aerosol sunscreen. I prefer it over pricier name brands.
Jeni C.
Jeni C.
Louisville, KY
It's hard to beat the Up & Up Continuous Mist Spray Sunscreen. Target has made a name for itself by making products that provide great quality at a reasonable price. Their sunscreen goes on smooth and dries quickly without much smell or feel of residue. It's protection you can trust at a price that is easy to swallow.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Louisville, KY
Not the best sunscreen ever. It gets the job done but can feel sticky and tacky on the skin. It often comes off with sweat. However, it's over all great for the price. If you are already headed to the sun that day and need to grab something quick, I recommend this product instead of some of the more expensive ones!
Iris V.
Iris V.
San Luis Obispo, CA
Purchased this one day before heading out to the beach and it works great. It's always sunny where I live so sunscreen is pretty important and this does the job. It's inexpensive and always works. I also love that it's a mist, I'm only knocking off 1 star because sometimes I think it's a little sticky.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Rosedale, MD
I use this product with I am going to the beach, doing something outdoors, or going to an amusement park. The spray makes it easy and quickly to apply. You can spray your own back. I like the Target brand because it's cheaper and does the same thing as the name brand. I am always at Target anyway.
Gianna G.
Gianna G.
Lutz, FL
I love spray sunscreens, and this one is no exception. The mister on the bottle has good coverage, and as long as you are able to reach everywhere, you'll be good to go. You may need to reapply throughout the day, but with a sprayer, it is simple to do so. Not too strong of a scent either.
Victoria J.
Victoria J.
I bought this on clearance, so it was a good deal. It is easy to apply because of the continuous spray feature. It is easy to use. I also felt like it stayed on me well after going in the water and drying off with a towel when I was at the beach. I would buy again, especially if on sale.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
I actually prefer this spray sunscreen better than most name brands. The bottle doesn't clog and the smell is decent; to me, it feels like it costs better than others. I've purchased it from our local Target and while I wish it would last longer, that's the nature of spray sunscreens.