up & up Up & Up Continuous Mist Spray Sunscreen SPF 30 - 10 oz uploaded by Miranda F.up & up Up & Up Continuous Mist Spray Sunscreen SPF 30 - 10 oz uploaded by Heather H.

BY UP & UP

water resistant (80 minutes). clear, rub free formula. fast and easy coverage. skin cancer foundation seal of recommendation. see more...

up & up Up & Up Continuous Mist Spray Sunscreen SPF 30 - 10 oz
  • "This is my favorite sunscreen. I’m a fan of the spray because of its convenience. I also have very sensitive skin and a lot of sunscreens give me hives or don’t react well with my skin. This is one of few that actually work for me!" in 5 reviews
Marissa D.
Rialto , CA
I love going to target for the up and up brand. It’s so comparable to the name brands . This sunscreen is so easy to put on and it’s very non-mess, non-sticky formula makes it great for travel. Plus i love that you can find bigger cans for long trips with the family
MaryJane V.
Hayward , CA
I’ve found that this store brand sun screen works just as good as the band name ones.

My favorite thing about it if the continuous spray. No need to get it on your hands and rub it into your skin. I just mist it where ever I want protection and I’m done.
Danielle D.
Omaha, NE
This sunscreen works great and is half the price of the brand names. I have been using this for the last year and have avoided sunburn even after I get in the water it stays on well it only needs to be resprayed every 5 hours or so!
Adriana F.
Cypress, TX
Great product. Not too bad of a price and does the job. A bit oily and slimy so it definitely needs some time to sit before getting in the sun/water. Not available everywhere but is a good brand to choose when available!
Sarah C.
Warren, OH
I like to use this product for when I am spending a lot of time outside and at the pool. Definitely would recommend this product because it costs much less than its competitors and is just as effective.
Allison K.
I’m a repeat buyer of this product. It is a bit more oily than I’d like for sunscreen but the price is right and the application is easy. It’s my go- to when I’m traveling and forgot to pack sunscreen!
Hilary W.
Tampa , FL
Works great as a sunscreen and the mist makes it easy to apply. The price is just right so it is always my go-to sunscreen product when I go to the beach. I'd highly recommend this product for anyone.
Mary A.
Woodridge, IL
I work at a pool and don’t like the sunscreen they provide, so I purchase this. It’s always worked for me and I like the nice even spray the nozzle provides. For the price you can’t find better.
Becky V.
Southington, CT
I purchase these because target does a great sale on them throughout the summer. The spray is extremely easy to use. It is just as effective as other brands but for a fraction of the price.
Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
I prefer the spray-on sunscreen as opposed to the cream type. I use this sunscreen regularly and prefer it because it doesn't leave a sticky or greasy feeling. The bottle lasts a long time and is priced well compared to other spray-on sunscreens.