up & up Up & Up Continuous Mist Spray Sunscreen SPF 30 - 10 oz uploaded by Miranda F.up & up Up & Up Continuous Mist Spray Sunscreen SPF 30 - 10 oz uploaded by Heather H.

BY UP & UP

water resistant (80 minutes). clear, rub free formula. fast and easy coverage. skin cancer foundation seal of recommendation. see more...

up & up Up & Up Continuous Mist Spray Sunscreen SPF 30 - 10 oz
  • "This is my favorite sunscreen. I’m a fan of the spray because of its convenience. I also have very sensitive skin and a lot of sunscreens give me hives or don’t react well with my skin. This is one of few that actually work for me!" in 5 reviews
Jess R.
Providence, RI
This is a good store brand sunscreen. It usually gets the job done for a day at the beach or out in the park. Only thing is you need to block from the wind or the spray will just blow away . You really have to make sure you get an even coat. I’ve failed to do this in the past and ended up with splotches of sunburn. Also after a couple hours or a dip in the ocean you need to make sure you reapply because it doesn’t last all day. As long as you’re careful and make sure to reapply the product is pretty decent though •
Marissa D.
Rialto , CA
I love going to target for the up and up brand. It’s so comparable to the name brands . This sunscreen is so easy to put on and it’s very non-mess, non-sticky formula makes it great for travel. Plus i love that you can find bigger cans for long trips with the family
Cathy J.
Henderson, NV
As you can see from a lot of my reviews, I'm a big fan of up & up products. This one is no different. However, this is the most important product as I have had skin cancer in the past (on my face, 30 stitches to close the wound and I nearly lost my eyelid) and this sunscreen gives me piece of mind. I use this for the whole family. I prefer the spray because I can't really trust my young daughter to fully cover my back and such. Take it from this gal, this stuff is good
Danielle D.
Omaha, NE
This sunscreen works great and is half the price of the brand names. I have been using this for the last year and have avoided sunburn even after I get in the water it stays on well it only needs to be resprayed every 5 hours or so!
Theresa L.
saint paul
I have recently bought this sunscreen for use during the summer months while we are outside as a family. It works for what we need it for and it’s a good price. We keep it on hand it the car and another in the diaper bag.
Sarah C.
Warren, OH
I like to use this product for when I am spending a lot of time outside and at the pool. Definitely would recommend this product because it costs much less than its competitors and is just as effective.
Hilary W.
Tampa , FL
Works great as a sunscreen and the mist makes it easy to apply. The price is just right so it is always my go-to sunscreen product when I go to the beach. I'd highly recommend this product for anyone.
Rebecca V.
Southington, CT
I purchase these because target does a great sale on them throughout the summer. The spray is extremely easy to use. It is just as effective as other brands but for a fraction of the price.
Elisha L.
Vineland, NJ
This is a necessity. Target always has the best generic products and this is one of them. It sprays on nice and soaks in the skin pretty quickly. It is great for beach days and the like.
Maggie R.
Chapel Hill
This spray sunscreen is awesome and what I use as a cheaper alternative to Coppertone Sport Spray. The only downside is there’s sometimes a visible residue that is kind of reflective in the sun. I don’t mind it at the beach and usually don’t notice it but sometimes I choose others if I’m trying to avoid smelling/looking like I’m wearing sunscreen.