Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Alana C.
Alana C.
Brooklyn, NY
Good quality for a school project but o wouldn't recommend this for a more professional artist since the paper can be a bit flimsy but at the low price this paper goes for in stores that's to be expected.
Erin H.
Erin H.
California, MD
Great price. Good quality. A must have if you have creative little ones at home. Also helpful to teach them to cut as the paper is a little sturdier then printer or lined paper.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
I absolutely, love this construction paper! Its very affordable, and works for any project. It comes with so.many amazing colors, and again THE PRICE IS AMAZING!
Guadalupe L.
Guadalupe L.
I can't be too harsh because it is really inexpensive, but it has a lot of white looking fibers in it. It's flimsy and the colors are kind of dull.
Anna L.
Anna L.
Lincoln, NE
Great quality! I normally don't buy art supplies at target but this time I did & I was happily impressed.
Cheyenne A.
Cheyenne A.
You always need construction paper seem like every week the kids have a project
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Pine Hill, NJ
Keeps my daughter occupied for hours. I love her projects she makes with it!
JayLynn E.
JayLynn E.
S Salt Lake, UT
Great paper for any kids, school and scrapbooking projects. I've use it a lot with my kids and family events. Easy to use and very fun to create many things with it. My family loves using it and so do I.
Mindy C.
Mindy C.
Runnells, IA
Nice, vibrant, sturdy paper. Great value compared to the name brand paper of the same quality
Love M.
Love M.
Rosamond, CA
Plenty of fun times with these colorful papers for projects and crafts kids of all ages and adults alike can enjoy this product
Mellisa O.
Mellisa O.
What other up , up and up product do you like?