Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Alana C.
Alana C.
Brooklyn, NY

Good quality for a school project but o wouldn't recommend this for a more professional artist since the paper can be a bit flimsy but at the low price this paper goes for in stores that's to be expected.
Erin H.
Erin H.
California, MD

Great price. Good quality. A must have if you have creative little ones at home. Also helpful to teach them to cut as the paper is a little sturdier then printer or lined paper.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH

I absolutely, love this construction paper! Its very affordable, and works for any project. It comes with so.many amazing colors, and again THE PRICE IS AMAZING!
Guadalupe L.
Guadalupe L.

I can't be too harsh because it is really inexpensive, but it has a lot of white looking fibers in it. It's flimsy and the colors are kind of dull.
Anna L.
Anna L.
Lincoln, NE

Great quality! I normally don't buy art supplies at target but this time I did & I was happily impressed.
Cheyenne A.
Cheyenne A.

You always need construction paper seem like every week the kids have a project
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Pine Hill, NJ

Keeps my daughter occupied for hours. I love her projects she makes with it!
Breanna N.
Breanna N.

Like this construction paper. I used it when I was in school for class projects. I also give it to my nieces and nephews to draw on it
Alicia M.
Alicia M.

Inexpensive paper lets my kids be creative on days when we are stuck indoors. Only limit is their imagination on what they can make.
Beverly P.
Beverly P.
Fresno, Ca

My kids love using construction paper to make different craft projects. It also comes in handy when my son needs to do projects for school.
Mellisa O.
Mellisa O.

What other up , up and up product do you like?

Join Now