up & up Up & Up Construction Paper Assorted 200ct uploaded by Cheyenne A.up & up Up & Up Construction Paper Assorted 200ct uploaded by Rheanna R.

BY UP & UP

Up & up construction paper assorted 200ct see more...

• What other up , up and up product do you like?2 Answers
JayLynn E.
S Salt Lake, UT
Mega Parent Expert
Great paper for any kids, school and scrapbooking projects. I've use it a lot with my kids and family events. Easy to use and very fun to create many things with it. My family loves using it and so do I.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Mega Parent Expert
I absolutely, love this construction paper! Its very affordable, and works for any project. It comes with so.many amazing colors, and again THE PRICE IS AMAZING!
Cheyenne A.
You always need construction paper seem like every week the kids have a project
Stephanie H.
Pine Hill, NJ
Keeps my daughter occupied for hours. I love her projects she makes with it!
Excellent product and great price. I also like that it's heavy weight bc it makes things better and keeps shape better.
Dawn N.
New Lenox, IL
The kids love it! Hours of creative fun. Lots of variety in the colors. Nice quality paper.
Anna L.
Lincoln, NE
Great quality! I normally don't buy art supplies at target but this time I did & I was happily impressed.
Mellisa O.
I love this inexpensive product sold at Target. I use it for project boards, scrapbooking, job projects and for home.
Alicia M.
Inexpensive paper lets my kids be creative on days when we are stuck indoors. Only limit is their imagination on what they can make.
janette p.
El cajon, CA
Great paper at a great price! Does not tear easily like others do when you try to take it out of the package
Mellisa O.
What other up , up and up product do you like?