up & up Up & Up Construction Paper Assorted 200ct uploaded by Cheyenne A.up & up Up & Up Construction Paper Assorted 200ct uploaded by Rheanna R.

BY UP & UP

Up & up construction paper assorted 200ct see more...

• What other up , up and up product do you like?2 Answers
Alana C.
Alana C.
Brooklyn, NY
Good quality for a school project but o wouldn't recommend this for a more professional artist since the paper can be a bit flimsy but at the low price this paper goes for in stores that's to be expected.
Erin H.
Erin H.
California, MD
Great price. Good quality. A must have if you have creative little ones at home. Also helpful to teach them to cut as the paper is a little sturdier then printer or lined paper.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Mega Parent Expert
I absolutely, love this construction paper! Its very affordable, and works for any project. It comes with so.many amazing colors, and again THE PRICE IS AMAZING!
Guadalupe L.
Guadalupe L.
Mega Parent Expert
I can't be too harsh because it is really inexpensive, but it has a lot of white looking fibers in it. It's flimsy and the colors are kind of dull.
Anna L.
Anna L.
Lincoln, NE
Great quality! I normally don't buy art supplies at target but this time I did & I was happily impressed.
Cheyenne A.
Cheyenne A.
You always need construction paper seem like every week the kids have a project
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Pine Hill, NJ
Keeps my daughter occupied for hours. I love her projects she makes with it!
JayLynn E.
JayLynn E.
S Salt Lake, UT
Mega Parent Expert
Great paper for any kids, school and scrapbooking projects. I've use it a lot with my kids and family events. Easy to use and very fun to create many things with it. My family loves using it and so do I.
Excellent product and great price. I also like that it's heavy weight bc it makes things better and keeps shape better.
janette p.
janette p.
El cajon, CA
Great paper at a great price! Does not tear easily like others do when you try to take it out of the package
Mellisa O.
Mellisa O.
What other up , up and up product do you like?