up & up Up & Up Cleansing Acne Treatment - .75 oz uploaded by Kristen M.up & up Up & Up Cleansing Acne Treatment - .75 oz uploaded by Alicia H.

BY UP & UP

Up & up acne spot treatment helps reduce visible signs of breakouts quickly and effectively. this clear, oil free formula helps make pimples smaller and reduces redness. see more...

Emily L.
West Des Moines
So I honestly never get acne unless I get close to my period. Even then it is rare that I get a real "breakout". When I do get the occasional zit, this is my go to for spot treatment. Typically I put it on before bed and by morning it is either mostly gone or much less red and swollen. Highly recommend for an acne spot treatment. Plus you can't beat the price!
Olivia L.
Iowa City, IA
So this is a great dupe and I actually used this product for years l. I’m allergic to benzoyl peroxide so I stuck with 2% SA to do the job of controlling my acne and oily skin. This worked beautifully for years. However, just a warning, using any product (but especially salicylic acid) for too long can result in your skin not responding to it anymore. So sadly I had a breakout and now I can’t use this product and have to find something else! But that’s on me so this still gets 5 stars.
Walii R.
Just got this product yesterday for my acne. I continuously break out and I'm well into my 20s. Previously, I was using Neutrogena Spot treatment. It wasn't bad but it takes forever to see results. I switched over to this and I must say I love it. You really see results overnight. You will feel tingling when you apply the product but that just means it's working really well. I recommend everyone to use this product if they have acne prone skin.
Camille T.
I don't think there has ever been a more effective acne treatment for my skin than this product. Whenever I feel a big pimple coming on I just have a little bit of this before I go to bed at night and in the morning my spot looks less red and less visible. I think the salicylic acid and it is more effective on my combination skin!
Jane B.
I always have a spot treatment on hand. For some reason, I feel like the Clean and Clear version works a lot better, but I am not sure why since they have the same amount of active ingredient.
Maddie B.
I use this product every day to get rid of my acne. I use concealer over it. This product is nice because it is clear so it doesn't dry with color. It works and in about a week that particular acne spot will have disappeared.
Priscilla E.
I've been using this product for almost 3 weeks. I noticed my acne cleared very little on my forehead however there was no change in my chin and cheeks. I will not be repurchasing this product.
Christina F.
So happy that up&up finally has this product. Personally I've found that salicylic acid works much better for me than benzoyl peroxide and before this I was using the clean and clear spot treatment. This brand works just as well and is cheaper so I love it!
Walkiria M.
I went to target and bought this product because I have a little acne. I did like it because its effective and its not expensive. This is my first time using it. I did not have so much expectations, because it was so cheap; they can improve adding some odor.
Gabrielle R.
It does that job. Not over night but it takes a few times to get rid of the break out. I like it and I have sensitive acne prone combination oily skin