BY UP & UP #69 in Baby Bottles

Up & up bottle liners see more...

Crystal S.
These bottle liners definitely get the job done. In comparison to other name brand bottle liners the Target brand or the up-and-up brand definitely comes through and is just as durable and does the job for Playtex bottles as well as the up-and-up bottles that are sold for them. I would definitely recommend.
Brooke G.
Trussville, AL
All my children used playtex nurser bottles with liners. The liners fit the bottles and worked great! I loved that they are pre sterilized and easy to use and throw away when done! I liked knowing especially at daycare the inside of the bottles were quickly and easily changed and clean.
Amber S.
White Bear Lk, MN
Just as good if not better as the name brand version. Definitely a money saver over the year we used bottles for our youngest. I would highly suggest these to anyone bottle feeding with liners!
Melissa M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
These work just as good as the Playtex brand. I used them in the Playtex drop ins bottles and never had any issues. They are really good quality and a nice way to save some money!
Katherine B.
These liners were amazing. Easy to use and I loved that I could squeeze all the extra air out of the bottles. There was a fresh clean one each time and are disposable.
Angela  W.
Lilburn, GA
These are great! They work just as well as the name brand if not better! And so much less expensive. would recomed these over name brand any day!
Gina G.
Herrin, IL
These liners are just as good as Playtex, but MUCH cheaper! They worked great in the Playtex nurser bottles. Why pay more for the same thing?
Marie  H.
Worked great with playtex drop in bottles! I was a little hesitant about mixing the brands but very eager to save a buck. Happy I tried!
Eryn R.
These were perfect! Better price and still exactly what we needed. It fit the bottle perfectly and we didn't experience any leaks.
Stephanie S.
Just as good as Playtex but soooo much cheaper!!! I like that it is a more affordable option than just the playtex.