BY UP & UP

Maintain oral health with the up & up ultra-slip dental floss. It helps remove plaque and tartar while whitening your teeth. This dental floss has a mint flavor for fresh breath. It's made of wax and polytetrafluoroethylene to be comfortable on your gums and fingers. Shred resistant. Available in packs of 2 and each pack has 40 meters of dental floss. Ages 10 and up. see more...

Buy on Target
Yazmin V.
Yazmin V.
Visalia , CA
I recently purchased this two pack of floss and I have to say it's the best floss I've owned! I love the satin feeling floss and easy it is to use! I will definitely keep re purchasing! I love finding up&up products that are more cost effective and work better as other brands! I love target!
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
North Hollywood, CA
This floss works well enough but I did notice that it's a bit more slippery than the other brands I've used. sometimes it's hard to get a good grip on it. otherwise it does the job! I don't think I'll be purchasing again