BY UP & UP

Find tanning and sun protection at Target.com! Up baby 6oz cspray w/stk spf50 see more...

Up & Up UP BABY 6OZ CSPRAY W/STK SPF50
  • "I use this not only for my one year old but for myself as well. My face and skin are so sensitive this is the only thing that I trust on both of us" in 12 reviews
Etoyah M.
Fresno
Ya im starting to the dance might not go to rp today he keep touching on me a paragraph today he keep touching on me a paragraph today he keep touching on me a paragraph today he keep touching the dance might not go anyway i have to leave a hour earl6 and i hope ir to be at school tomorrow morning and i hope ur day is amazing remember when we used to hate eachother and snicth ans i have a man who was talking about u know me u
Victoria H.
Spring Valley, CA
I love this pack, because our baby is so fair skinned it comes with everything we need to keep in the baby bag for our outdoor adventures. The stick is perfect to apply to her face, and the spray makes it easy to apply. It’s cheaper than name brands but works the exact same with the exact same quality.
Joahanna M.
Los Angeles, CA
The price does the product justice. It’s affordable and does the job just about right. It does need to be applied periodically and that might be an issue with fussy babies.
Stephanie C.
Riverview, FL
I would reconmend for another mommy. It works just like bananna boat. Its very gentle on my daughters skin. I think it prevented sunburn when we went to disney and you cant beat it for the price it is. I would definatly buy this up and up baby sunscreen again.
Melissa D.
North Hollywood, CA
I love this sunscreen for the sun I use this on my self and on my toddler girl it's very affective doesn't burn you I bought this at target.im not disappointed at all love this product.no need for improvement
Brittney A.
Pasadena, CA
I use the Up&Up Spray Sunscreen for easy reapplying when we're at Disneyland or the beach. I tend to use a mineral based lotion as a base layer and then use this as needed. It's a great price and easy to use on the go and throw in the bag. My kids love the face stick since they can apply it on their own.
Sydney B.
West Jordan, UT
Love the Up & Up brand of the sunscreen. The stick makes it great to get coverage on my kids faces without worrying about the danger of it being inhaled or getting in their eyes.
Nikki W.
Massillon, OH
This is easy to use and quick, which is especially handy when trying to cover a toddler. It works well and is a fair price, I love all of targets products and will buy this again.
Tiffany K.
Pittsburgh, PA
The baby version of this sunscreen is so great! It's price point is awesome compared to other brands and i trust it just as much. It didn't make my babies skin feel sticky or greasy, which i appreciated! I also like that I can see where I am putting it on her skin, so that I do not miss any spots!
Laura F.
Pensacola , FL
This is great, for a great price. We can’t use all brands because of our reaction to some. For a store brand sunscreen this is our go to! Easy to put on and great price!