BY UP & UP

Find tanning and sun protection at Target.com! Up baby 6oz cspray w/stk spf50 see more...

Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Mesa, AZ
I love using this sunscreen on my kids whenever we go to the park, pool, or just to play outside. The high SPF protection is important for my kids skin and gives me the peace of mind that they are protected while we play. The sunscreen stick is the best invention ever, since my kids absolutely do not want me to spray them in the face! The up&up stick glides on smoothly and doesn't sweat off while my kids play, which is so important when we are busy playing in the summer!
Zoe C.
Zoe C.
Holly Hill, FL
Huge fan of the spray sunscreen. I actually spray it into my hands first, and then shmear it all over my daughter's baby white skin. She gets her sensitive skin from me (sorry kid), but she's never had any issues with this particular sun screen. The stick is handy to keep in a diaper bag of purse to quickly rub on the bridge of your nose or tips of your ears if you find yourself out and about and spending some time in the sun.
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Salem, OH
I can spend hours on Target when I just went in to get paper towels, or something small like that. WHO'S WITH ME?!? Not only can I lose track of time in there, but I can find everything I thought I didn't need but do. This sunscreen is perfect for the sensitive skins of our young babies. And what mother doesn't want the best for their child?? Buy this buy this
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Rochester, PA
I actually use the baby lotion as I am not a fan of the sprays as my kids are too young to keep them from inhaling it, but could not find the lotion to review it. The lotion has worked great and I haven't had any problems with my kids getting any sunburns, and even feel comfortable using a thin layer on my 3 month old (after ok from the pedi)
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Conway, SC
Up & up brand never disappoints when it comes to price. Everything is very reasonable and I've always been satisfied with my purchases. I purchased this subscreen for my little one and was pleased with the product. It does the same job as a higher priced brand. I will buy this sunscreen again in the future.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Tempe, AZ
I love that there is a spray can of baby sunscreen!!! It's so difficult trying to rub lotion on my son when he wants to go running around outside. Using the spray takes little to no time at all and the stick helps with covering his face too so I don't spray into his eyes. I love the target brand!
Karlie T.
Karlie T.
Lolo, MT
I'm a cheap mama when it comes to sunscreen because it's used so often in our household. My daughter, almost 3, hasn't burnt once from this sunscreen! I love that it's gentle on her sensitive skin too. We live about 30 minutes from Target but go out of our way to pick this up!
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Fort Wayne, IN
This sunscreen is awesome for the price. My daughter has sensitive skin, and this sunscreen has worked great for her for her entire life. I have used it myself on my own face, with no complaints. I think this sunscreen is affordable and works well, I would recommend for sure!
April W.
April W.
Hagerstown, MD
I use this on my kids. Works well and affordable. I love all up & up brand items. They are good quality and work just as well as name brand. Very happy with my purchase and will continue to buy up & up brand everything. I highly recommend all items just on price alone.
Missy L.
Missy L.
I bought this for my 1 year old to use for sunscreen. I bought from target and would buy again. The price point is affordable on Up & Up products and that is why I will purchase again and that is why I would recommend to others for their babies if interested.