BY UP & UP

Find tanning and sun protection at Target.com! Up baby 6oz cspray w/stk spf50 see more...

Stephanie C.
Riverview, FL
I would reconmend for another mommy. It works just like bananna boat. Its very gentle on my daughters skin. I think it prevented sunburn when we went to disney and you cant beat it for the price it is. I would definatly buy this up and up baby sunscreen again.
Melissa D.
North Hollywood, CA
I love this sunscreen for the sun I use this on my self and on my toddler girl it's very affective doesn't burn you I bought this at target.im not disappointed at all love this product.no need for improvement
Brittney A.
Pasadena, CA
I use the Up&Up Spray Sunscreen for easy reapplying when we're at Disneyland or the beach. I tend to use a mineral based lotion as a base layer and then use this as needed. It's a great price and easy to use on the go and throw in the bag. My kids love the face stick since they can apply it on their own.
Sydney B.
West Jordan, UT
Love the Up & Up brand of the sunscreen. The stick makes it great to get coverage on my kids faces without worrying about the danger of it being inhaled or getting in their eyes.
Marilu M.
Easton, PA
Being the mom of a toddler in sunny California sunscreen is a must. I don't see the need to pay a higher price for another sunscreen when this works just as well. I give four stars because I do prefer to have lotions.
Nikki W.
Massillon, OH
This is easy to use and quick, which is especially handy when trying to cover a toddler. It works well and is a fair price, I love all of targets products and will buy this again.
Tiffany K.
Pittsburgh, PA
The baby version of this sunscreen is so great! It's price point is awesome compared to other brands and i trust it just as much. It didn't make my babies skin feel sticky or greasy, which i appreciated! I also like that I can see where I am putting it on her skin, so that I do not miss any spots!
Christy M.
Modesto, CA
I loved using this on my babies/kids. The scent was subtle and they were always protected. Even though it's a spray I always ended up rubbing in after like a lotion.
Zoe C.
Holly Hill, FL
Huge fan of the spray sunscreen. I actually spray it into my hands first, and then shmear it all over my daughter's baby white skin. She gets her sensitive skin from me (sorry kid), but she's never had any issues with this particular sun screen. The stick is handy to keep in a diaper bag of purse to quickly rub on the bridge of your nose or tips of your ears if you find yourself out and about and spending some time in the sun.
Lisa G.
Mesa, AZ
I love using this sunscreen on my kids whenever we go to the park, pool, or just to play outside. The high SPF protection is important for my kids skin and gives me the peace of mind that they are protected while we play. The sunscreen stick is the best invention ever, since my kids absolutely do not want me to spray them in the face! The up&up stick glides on smoothly and doesn't sweat off while my kids play, which is so important when we are busy playing in the summer!