BeautyFaceFacial SkincareUp & Up
Unscented Sensitive Skin Facial Moisturizer - 4oz - Up&Up

Up & Up Unscented Sensitive Skin Facial Moisturizer - 4oz - Up&Up

by Up & Up

NULL

Has anyone ever had problems with their moisturizer? I've noticed the texture in my skin has gotten SO MUCH WORSE!!😣😩 I've noticed I've been getting more breakouts and soooo many tiny little bumps on places I don't normally breakout. I have oily/combo skin and it might be dehydrated. I've never seen my skin behave the way it is right now. I want to know if anyone has had similar problems, not necessarily with this moisturizer but with ANY moisturizer. I believe this is the one I currently own: [product:up-up-sensitive-skin-facial-moisturizer-4-oz] The unfortunate part is that I don't think I can return it anymore.
Start your review of Up & Up Unscented Sensitive Skin Facial Moisturizer - 4oz - Up&Up!
Grace B.
Princeton, MN
Up & Up Unscented Sensitive Skin Facial Moisturizer - 4oz - Up&Up uploaded by Grace B.
This irritated my skin, made me break out, and was not very moisturizing at all. It felt like it sat on top of my skin and didn’t soak in. I do not recommend this face lotion and instead would use the Cetaphil Daily Hydrating Lotion.
Damon B.
Watertown, MA
Up & Up Unscented Sensitive Skin Facial Moisturizer - 4oz - Up&Up uploaded by Damon B.
Purchased at: Target
I apply this moisturizer every morning and night. It is extremely light and absorbs well into my oily skin. It also has no odor which is nice.
Shelby H.
Las Vegas, NV
I’ve been using this for my super dry skin and it’s helped me a ton! I use it in the morning and in the evening and in my opinion it works just as good as an expensive one. This one is very affordable and budget friendly
Michelle P.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Purchased at: Target
It was good, a little greasy on the skin but overall effective, it’s uneven with the coverage at times.
Meraya L.
Bakersfield, CA
I use this everyday. I give it three stars because this mixed with any other cream clumps together. Also can dry out the skin. Good for the low price
Hannah P.
Corona, CA
Honestly this was pretty good it felt very thick but I have dry patches and this feels so soothing it is inexpensive and didn’t break me out even though I have sensitive skin
Emily S.
West des moines
Up & Up Unscented Sensitive Skin Facial Moisturizer - 4oz - Up&Up uploaded by Emily S.
Amazing value but unfortunately it irritates my very sensitive skin. Its very lightweight and is a good alternative to the more expensive name brand.
Jordie S.
Mesa
Good for the price. Still feels oily after application but better than using just any lotion. I wish it had some kinda smell, it’s fine for the price but not my favorite.
Amber M.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Target
It’s a great moisturizer! Absorbs into skin instantly. Great for when you’re layering products or just on its own. Great price too. Not greasy at all. Very lightweight. Definitely worth trying.
Maria J.
Raleigh , NC
Para pieles resecas este producto lo realmente recomiendo, y sobre todo si tienes piel sensible este producto no te va a defraudar