Up & Up Unscented Facial Wipes - 25ct - Up&Up

by Up & Up

NULL

Do you guys think this actually compares to the neutrogena makeup wipes ? What are the pros and cons you guys have found.
Start your review of Up & Up Unscented Facial Wipes - 25ct - Up&Up!
Norwalk, CA
These are and awesome alternative for the Nuetrogena make up removing wipes. I have bought them alot of times especially for traveling. They come in handy when your on the go . I have take with me because someone's I don't want to take my other wipes this a less expensive but get the job done. They sell them in a single pack of 25 wipes or you can buy them in the double pack. And of course because they are Target brand they have the discount coupon in the cartwheel app. Up & Up Unscented Facial Wipes - 25ct - Up&Up
LaCrosse
Up & Up Unscented Facial Wipes - 25ct - Up&Up uploaded by Lauren O.
Super affordable and portable. Great for taking a full face of makeup off with just one wipe. Great for my sensitive skin since it has no fragrance but a clean scent. Only issue is that the sticker to close it on top does not restick well. Photo below is one side of the wipe off and other side of an old age makeup project.
Federal Way, WA
Purchased at: Target
I’ve never tried the neutrogena branded ones bc they’re not cruelty-free but these are amazing! They take everything off and are so soft and gentle. They’re also really wet so they just glide and don’t pull and get everything off including mascara! I always buy them in the double pack and because they’re the Target brand they’re usually on sale or on the Cartwheel app with a coupon.
Purchased at: Target
The Up&Up brand is cheaper and far superior to the Neutrogena product, in my opinion. The latter tends to leave an oily residue on my skin and has a smell that I’m not too fond of. These wipes, on the other hand, leave me feeling fresh and clean when I’m in a hurry and are virtually scent-less. Awesome!
Sugar Land, TX
When I run out of wipes but I don't feel like spending a lot, these wipes by up&up do a great job at removing my makeup. I buy them frequently, and for almost half the price of the neutropenia makeup wipes. I would recommend if you're on a budget, it does the same thing as the Neutrogena wipes.
Riverdale , GA
These are my all time FAVORITE makeup wipes. They remove all the makeup even eye makeup. They are soft and gentle on the eyes. It will not burn your eyes.  I have purchased these about 5 times already. The price is great! You defiantly get amazing quality wipes.
Purchased at: Target
These are my go to wipes. Whenever I need them, I make sure to purchase a case so that I have them. They’re super inexpensive in comparison to other brands and do exactly what competitors do. Keep them in my gym bag to refresh after a workout or to take makeup off!
La Habra, CA
Purchased at: Target
I love how my face feels after it’s dried from using these wipes. At first it’s too wet and oily but my skin feels so much cleaner after. I would definitely buy these again to help remove my make up and maybe follow it up with face wash.
Brooklyn, NY
works well for getting off hard makeup. I keep them around around for lipstick. It’s my first time using them but I like that there fragrance free. Idk how they work on skin since I always rinse my face after.
Purchased at: Target
These are my go to face wipes! I love the Up & Up brand. They are great wipes for sensitive skin. They are the same wipes as the Neutrogena Facial Wipes at half the price. Definitely recommend these!