Up & Up Unscented Facial Moisturizing Lotion with SPF 15 - 4oz - Up&Up

by Up & Up

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Up & Up Unscented Facial Moisturizing Lotion with SPF 15 - 4oz - Up&Up!
Cincinnati, OH
This product was great for me! I was spending a lot of money on other moisturizers that were paraben free and what not, but this product was much cheaper and lasts so much longer. A little goes a long way with this, and leave any skin feeling great. It didn't break me out at all which is rare, and it felt very light on my skin. Up & Up Unscented Facial Moisturizing Lotion with SPF 15 - 4oz - Up&Up
LaGrange, IL
Purchased at: Target
This moisturizer is pretty okay for an off-brand moisturizer. It has an almost watery consistency, which I was not a fan of; I prefer a more rich and smooth consistency because then I don’t feel like it will dry out my face. If you’re looking for a basic moisturizer to get the job done, this is for you.
Welch, MN
I love Up & Up Facial Moisturizing Lotion With SPF 15. It’s effective and doesn’t leave your skin feeling greasy or tacky. It’s inexpensive since it’s a Target brand. I definitely would recommend this product to everyone!
Purchased at: Target
This moisturizer does its job to hydrate the skin, however I found that (because I have oily skin) by the time I got home everyday (about 8 hours in) my face would be really oily. Would recommend to anyone with dry or normal skin as it’s a great oil-free moisturizer with SPF!
Buffalo, NY
Up & Up Unscented Facial Moisturizing Lotion with SPF 15 - 4oz - Up&Up uploaded by Dziana C.
Purchased at: Target
This is supposed to be a cheaper version to neutrogena oil free moisturizer. I like that it has spf in it but despite the advertisement it being oil free it is not
Gresham, OR
Purchased at: Target
This is the Target brand version of the Neutrogena oil-free moisturizer. I like to wear it under makeup, but alone I find it does leave my skin greasy. I will not be repurchasing. It does the job for now and does not irritate my skin.
I'm so excited i found this product, I have been using it everyday since the sun came out. It has really kept my facial burns low. I also love how it doesn't feel too greasy. I would 100% recommend to others
Bloomington
Not greasy. Doesn’t cause breakouts. Not heavily scented. I enjoy this product as I do use it daily. The price can’t be beat. Works well. Has saved me from forming a million more freckles. Would totally recommend. It’s affordable and offers great results.
Virginia Beach
Purchased at: Target
I use Up & Up Facial Moisturizing Lotion with SPF 15 daily after washing my face to prevent dryness before applying foundation. I love that my skin feels hydrated, but not oily.
For a cheap moisturizer, this one isn’t bad. Having SPF on your face daily is always a plus. Formula sometimes made my eyes burn if I put it around my eye skin. Overall, good for someone who isn’t willing to invest in a more premium face moisturizer.

Looking for your answer?