up & up Unscented Body Sponge/loofah uploaded by Chasity S.

BY UP & UP #17 in Sponges & Loofahs

Find bath and body skincare at Target.com! Up & up unscented body sponge/loofah see more...

Madison M.
These little things were literally god sent lol. I absolutely love these! If you don't want to mess with the dirty washrag that collects dirt and grime switch over to this. They come in all kinds of colors and last about a month or so before you have to replace them. All you do is put a little product on there and use it. So easy to use and clean. I will never use anything else. It suds really well too which I like. My son even has a mini one in (blue) that he loves to use. Great for all ages.
Krista L.
These are durable and affordable. I will definitely be purchasing again. I love the fun color variety and they seem to last longer than other similar loofahs. Great product at the right price!
Jessica J.
New Smyrna Beach, FL
I love these loofahs! For the price, I'm amazed at how long they stand up and how nice they feel. They exfoliate well but also don't feel rough and just cheap. They are really cheap and come in lots of cool colors. I actually prefer it over other loofahs I've used that were a couple dollars more.
Megan M.
These are good cheap little loofahs that are nice to use and even nicer to replace with the affordable price. They come in cute colors and are a pretty sturdy but are not the most scrubby. They lather easily but I wish they were a tad more rough.
Elisabeth B.
Boca Raton, FL
This is just okay. It's not very exfoliating, but it does get your body wash all sudsy and it's perfect for applying it all over your body. It's a soft loofah, but I genuinely like it. I don't know if I would purchase again just because I prefer more of a exfoliating loofah, but this one isn't bad!
Meghan S.
I purchased these on a whim at Target - I needed to replace my current loofah anyways! For the price, I would certainly purchase again. I bought multiple colors initially, because they were so cheap. I'm impressed - they allow my soap to foam well and definitely exfoliate do a great job cleaning.
Morgan M.
these are so cheap at target and honestly don't know why people don't just buy these because they are just as good as any other brand but if you buy these ones they save you so much more money! They also have a couple different colors and shapes so fun for everyone
Erica F.
Bronx , NY
I purchased this at my local Target. There is not much to say about this product. Really. It's a loofah. And it does the job it was intended to do. Holds adequate amounts of soap and doesn't take forever to rinse clean. So that's good...
Patty M.
Santa Rosa, CA
You can't go wrong with these luffas! They are great and cheap! Target always has great prices for the up&cup brand! They last as long as any other luffa! I do wish they came in a bag or something. I definitely would purchase this again.
Lizzy W.
Lees Summit, MO
This did exactly what it was supposed to do. I bought it at target. I would recommend this to others. It was effective. This was my first time using it. I would use it again. One improvement would be better quality but it's fine for the cheap price.