Up & Up Unscented Baby Wipes

by Up & Up

Has anyone tried these VS parents choice wipes?
Up & Up Unscented Baby Wipe Up & Up Unscented Baby Wipes are they durable for the cheap price?
Baby Wipes Unscented 216 ct - up & up Are these as effective as name brand wipes?
Start your review of Up & Up Unscented Baby Wipes!
How would you rate this product?
Marion
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We’ve used wipes from a few different brands, and none have been quite like Up & Up. Target’s brand diapers are stronger and work better than the other brands we’ve tried. Very durable, and use fewer to get the job done. I received these as a shower gift but I love them and will be buying more when needed. Highly recommend!
Claremore, OK
If I could give this zero stars I would. I received these as part of the Target baby registry in a free trial size. These are a strange fabric. They tore apart and had no texture or grip. Spend a few more bucks for pampers or even another generic brand, but avoid the target brand! Awful.
Des Moines , WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These were my favorite wipes. They are super affordable and really great quality. They are thick but not too thick. I really appreciate that they’re unscented and don’t cause any reactions to my son’s sensitive skin. They are great for diaper changes, wiping hands, removing makeup!
Sumrall, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These wipes are horrible. They are super thin and rip super easy! I’ve had a couple of accidents where my fingers go through the wipes in a dirty situation 🤢 so I definitely recommend Parents Choice/Huggies which is a thicker wipe that doesn’t rip.
York, WI
Purchased at: Target
These wipes are awesome! They are just as soft as the name brand wipes, and they clean just as well too. The price is great for the amount of wipes in each package. I wish I would have tried these a long time ago. I definitely recommend.
Las Vegas , NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I started off using these with my son and they were amazing. But as he began to grow they were giving him rashes because of how moist the baby wipes were plus we were going through each different diaper brand because our son was so sensitive!
Sachse, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Good, basic baby wipes. They are a good wetness and work well. My son hasn’t had any negative reaction and I really appreciate that they are unscented. The packaging is also good because my son can’t easily open them on his own.
Front Royal, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great alternatives to pampers wipes. They don’t rip like most off brands (or even some name brand). They are soft. Don’t seem to cause a rash on my sensitive daughter. I would recommend these to someone looking to save money.
Warwick, RI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I don’t typically purchase this product but I had run out of wipes and I was on vacation and I just ran to the store and picked it up but I was very happy and very impressive than simple affordable definitely what you could use
Rexburg, ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We’ve used these since my baby was born! They last forever and are so effective. The wipes aren’t too harsh for my babies sensitive skin either and they are incredibly affordable. I would definitely recommend these wipes.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Prince George, VA
Lindsey V. • a year ago
They work well for the price. I find Walmart's parents choice brand to be better and even cheaper. It's all that I use now, even diapers
Aurora, CO
Delaware , OH
a year ago
Up & Up Unscented Baby Wipes does any prefer these over pamper wipes?
2 years ago
Priscilla • 2 years ago
We use up&up sometimes and they work great! :)