Up & Up Unscented Baby Wipes

by Up & Up

#13 in Baby Wipes

Are these oil free?
How well do this wipes work?
Is this a good brand ?
Start your review of Up & Up Unscented Baby Wipes!
How would you rate this product?
Rachel M.
Janesville, WI
Up & Up Unscented Baby Wipes uploaded by Rachel M.
We love these unscented wipes from Target! They work great on our little one that has very sensitive skin. The size is perfect, not small like some other cheap wipes.
Janeliza M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Up & Up Unscented Baby Wipes uploaded by Janeliza M.
As an adult I use baby wipes instead of toilet paper and these wipes are soooo gentle and soft. I personally enjoy the fragrance-free cloth-like wipes. I have very sensitive skin so I really enjoy these wipes. They are also super affordable and can be found in your local target.
Trac M.
Fort Worth
Best wipes! Great price! We received a sample of Huggies wipes and they tore like a napkin. The little teeth on the wipes container they came in would even tear them. This was the best prices wipe with the best review I could find and after using them exclusively for 21 months I won't ever try anything else! Plus, who doesn't like an excuse to go to Target!
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
1,255 reviews
Up & Up Unscented Baby Wipes uploaded by Keara J.
Purchased at: Target
Trying these for the first time bought some yesterday. So far they’re good quality , gets everything cleaned very well. #babywipes #parents #moms #lifestyle #trend #cute #wipes
Rachel L.
Oak Island, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Wonderful to have on hand for everyday cleanups and potty breaks,does a great job of getting clean and very gentle.
Lisa C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
They work well and are more affordable than Pampers and Huggies. I will always buy these before reaching for another brand.
Amy P.
Orange Park, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Target
These worked well for my little one. They are durable and stay pretty moist. They are not my first pick but for the price they get the job done.
Vivian L.
Katy, TX
Up & Up Unscented Baby Wipes uploaded by Vivian L.
I was looking for very good yet affordable wipes because I do have twins so I do have to use more. Did not like the ones from Walmart tired these from target!! I get a very good amount of wipes for my buck and they are very strong!!! Absolutely record these if you are on a bigger.
Mary D.
Westwego, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Up & Up Unscented Baby Wipes uploaded by Mary D.
I absolutely love these Up & Up unscented baby wipes! They’re super gentle on my little one’s skin. They’re comparable to those super over priced water wipes. I’d rather spend $20 on a box of 1200 wipes than $40 on the name brand. Especially when it comes to Up & Up brand, a lot of their stuff is better quality than the name brand. [product:up-&-up-unscented-baby-wipes]
Lauren B.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Up & Up Unscented Baby Wipes uploaded by Lauren B.
Purchased at: Target
I was unsure what to expect as I haven’t tried much from the Up&Up brand before but with Coronavirus I went ahead and bought them. These wipes are awesome, super thick and moist and very affordable! I will for sure be buying again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Courtny S.
Hopewell, VA
il y a 3 ans
Up & Up Unscented Baby Wipe Up & Up Unscented Baby Wipes are they durable for the cheap price?
Ruby W. il y a 8 mois
Yes! Honestly those are the best wipes in my opinion. They are moist, unscented and affordable! Newborn to toddler, I still use them for my son. Every new mom that I know was hooked after trying them :) TIP 👉🏽 if you get any other brand that target carries Huggies/ pampers; you can return Andrew the UP & UP wipes. Return it under your baby registry and it each transaction won’t require your ID. Yiu can do that for anything baby. The UP & UP diapers have been my one of my favorites too. The price didn’t lure me in, it was the quality. The price point was the bonus! I hope this helped :)
Tess D.
Terre Haute, IN
il y a 3 ans
Up & Up Fragrance Free Baby Wipes Unscented 216ct - Up&Up Are these as effective as name brand wipes?
Angelina C. il y a 8 mois
In my opinion, it is as effective as the leading brand out there right now.
Brooklyn R.
Delaware , OH
il y a 3 ans
Up & Up Unscented Baby Wipes does any prefer these over pamper wipes?
Ruby W. il y a 8 mois
I honestly hated the pamper wipes when I tried them. The up & up are super moist and soft on the babies bottom. I’d say buy a pack for under $2 and try them. The price point is a bonus and they are less expensive.